Invader vandalised

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think there should be a massive "anti-tagging" campaign through-out primary schools. Kids should be taught that tagging is a major waste of time and those who tag are nothing more than major low-life losers. At the same time when taggers are caught subject them to a minimum $50,000 fine, 5 years in jail (that they must serve) 10 years probation and 5000 hours community service.

As far as the ones who tagged this aircraft? Cut thier fingers off!

Little bastards should be made to clean it completely off the airplane and work it off until a new paint job can be made. They can clean off the overpass signs, etc.

wow, wanker isn't filtered, yet my name is :lol:

but anyway that is a shame, i like one of the ideas on that board though, along with the senceless beatings, make them serve in the military..........

Not Found: Forum Not Found
The forum you requested does not exist.
What did those kids do? Tagged a WW2 meorial of an Invader? As a former grafitti-maker (I never did vandalism though, I hated that...), I'd kick their heads off. Idiots like these make the real grafitti art culture a very bad name...

i think that good grafiti, done well and in a place where it doesn't look out of place looks amazing and the skill of some people is incredible, however i hate seeing it in public on important buildings or in big public places, and doing it to an historic aircraft is taking it too far.........

Of course. Someone who feels grafitti like an art, would never do such a thing. I don't know elsewhere, but here (Czech, Slovak, Poland) it always has been something clever, more connected with the overall underground art. In fact, the Czechoslovak hip hop (which grafitti is a base of) has its roots in the movement against Communism... So someone here would hardly do that... although I did grafitti five years ago and now ther whole hip hop scene isn't what it used to be... The cleverness had disappeared...

the lancaster kicks *** said:
i think that good grafiti, done well and in a place where it doesn't look out of place looks amazing and the skill of some people is incredible, however i hate seeing it in public on important buildings or in big public places, and doing it to an historic aircraft is taking it too far.........

Me too...somewhere not so long ago I saw an old barn in the middle of a field covered in it, looked really good...but doing it on things of importance is just retarded.

Of course. But someone who is really good in it would never do it because having the feeling also for other art. And for example a nice house is much more work and worth than a few letters with an outline...

Thats why where I live they have several walls set aside where the "artists" can do there work. It looks really neat actually and I admire there skill. If you look throught the rest of the town there are not really any tagged walls due to the walls set aside for the art.

Yes, its cool. I also did this so called "legal-walls"... On the other hand, its quite nice if i see an old rusty Soviet metro with some nice grafitti on it, although it certainly wasn|t done legally... `]

Illegal spraying to me should be punished. I dont want to go around looking at painted walls everywhere. I think if it is too much, it frankly looks like crap no matter how good it is.

Years ago my dad caught a kid spraying his place of business, the roll up doors of an auto shop - he smacked the kid around, snatched the paint can and sprayed this would-be graffiti artist in his face, then turned him around and kicked him in the @ss - told him to go home and get his dad so he could do the same thing to him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back