Israel capable of air strike on Iran (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

P38 Pilot said:
Agreed. We definitely need more time and troops before another war can happen. But if Iran posses a major threat to Israel, let those F-16s fly and no cease fires.

P38, do you know about WW1? How an obscure archduke was assasinated and started the process of the road to global war.

Think out the consequences of a war. Dont be gung ho.

Think what would happen if the oil is cut off and gas rises to $10 a gallon. You want that?

What if the arabs rise up en mass and go to full scale terror raids. You willing to begin killing people by the millions?

Think!

He has got a point Les.

P38 you just cant to in and bomb them, no matter how much I think we should. A small drop of something into a lake makes a small ripple that eventuall spreads out over a great distance.

We have to be fully prepared and we have to make sure we are doing the right thing, otherwise it could bring chaos over the whole world.

Sure. Syscom is right. One person can change the fate of everybody. But what if Iran starts launching missiles, sending massive waves of troops? Israel cant just wait for help to come sooner or later.

Besides we are not talking about that kind of situation. If Iran were to do that, it would be a act of war and you blow them to hell. We are talking about preemtive strikes. Just launching your planes to go and do it for the sake of doing it.

P38 Pilot said:
Sure. Syscom is right. One person can change the fate of everybody. But what if Iran starts launching missiles, sending massive waves of troops? Israel cant just wait for help to come sooner or later.

Are you absolutley sure Iran wont cause trouble for the US and Israel through other means? Maybe terror attacks around the world?

Are you absolutley sure that regardless of what arab countries think of the persians (did you know Iran is NOT arab) the arab mass's wont get restive and join the jihad?

Think!!!!!!!

Well said syscom.

Besides there is no way for Iran to send waves of troops into Israel. In order for them to do so they would have to go through Iraq, and who has 140,000 troops in Iraq right now?

syscom3 said:
P38, do you know about WW1? How an obscure archduke was assasinated and started the process of the road to global war.

Think out the consequences of a war. Dont be gung ho.

Think what would happen if the oil is cut off and gas rises to $10 a gallon. You want that?

What if the arabs rise up en mass and go to full scale terror raids. You willing to begin killing people by the millions?

Think!

First off, the Middle East may have a lot of fuel, but we have plenty of fuel underground in Alaska. It only affect you California's because you guys would protest extraction of oil.

So why dont you think about other places where we can get oil. I understand what your telling me and I'm listening. But the only reason whenever I respond you say "think" is because you get it cocky with it. Now Alder, only tells me that when I say something really wrong or extremely ridiculous, but you say it to get kicks.

I bet you feel smug you keep telling a 14 year old who hasn't been around as long as you have to "think" or whatever. I do think. But Syscom, this 14 year doesn't stand by a let you do that.

P38 Pilot said:
First off, the Middle East may have a lot of fuel, but we have plenty of fuel underground in Alaska. It only affect you California's because you guys would protest extraction of oil.

P38, the US gets a lot of fuel from the middle east and not much of it goes to the west coast. We get alaskan, mexican and venezuelan oil.

Ahd before you play loose and fast with Alaskan fuel, go look up the facts. Alaskan oil reserves while potentially high can never replace all the fuel from other countries. Plus it would take decades to exploit the Alaskan crude.

And obviously you have little understanding on how several of our allies DO get most of the fuel from there and if theyre facing a scenario of support israel or no oil, how do you think they would respond?

Well, the Middle East isnt just the only place in the world with oil. Anyone not supporting Israel are weak. Its not Israel's fault for everything and what the UN, France, and Russia are doing are more supporting the cowardly Hezbollah than stand up and say something.

P38 Pilot said:
Well, the Middle East isnt just the only place in the world with oil. Anyone not supporting Israel are weak. Its not Israel's fault for everything and what the UN, France, and Russia are doing are more supporting the cowardly Hezbollah than stand up and say something.
well you you import the largest amount of your oil from Canada

P38 Pilot said:

So why dont you think about other places where we can get oil. I understand what your telling me and I'm listening. But the only reason whenever I respond you say "think" is because you get it cocky with it. Now Alder, only tells me that when I say something really wrong or extremely ridiculous, but you say it to get kicks.

I bet you feel smug you keep telling a 14 year old who hasn't been around as long as you have to "think" or whatever. I do think. But Syscom, this 14 year doesn't stand by a let you do that.

To go and tap into other oil reserves like that would take decades. You just cant go and drill a hole in the ground and voila youve got oil. There are so many other factors including environmental, cost, and time.

Haha, awesome. You're right, P-38, we should. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back