Israel Military Exercise "Directed At Iran" (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My question is will Russia or China side with Iran in the likely event that Israel does strike? Will they get involved? It's a powder-keg mate, looking for a spark. The U.S. forces are spread so thin with Iran and Afghanistan, I don't see how we could commit much effort.

What are you talking about? China and Russia already are on Iran's side. They view Iran as the equalizer vice Isreal. They are not going to commit troops. And neither are we (unless Isreal looks to be overrun and that's not going to happen). So instead, we give Isreal weapons. And China/Russia give Iran weapons.

What would happen?? The little squirt would start chucking missiles at everyone and I'm sitting here in Riyadh thank you very much. Israel would be ok with their Arrow defence but poor Europe relying on the Patriot would get hammered so would Saudi Remember Riyadh took 33 Scud hits in Desert Storm.

If he wants a Nuke that bad give 'em one and if he has a carpet problem we can handle that too!!!

Loose the dogs......

...its only a matter of time before Iran announces having joined "The Club". And then the race will be on for regional hegemony. Saudis, Egyptians, Syrians and all the wonderful Crapistan shining examples of peaceful rulership.

Today, July 9th, Iran responded to Izrael's military excercize by demonstrating their new ballistic missiles that can reach Izrael and they said that they will use them if Izrael launches an air raid on Iran's nuclear facilities.

I'll put money down that Israel has some thing they can knock down a missile with...I would think any country would not show its cards in there hand ...I bet with all the tec this world has you could not get any missile very far off the ground.. Not that I know,, just a feeling...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back