It's awkward for..both of us I guess (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Of course, nobody should ever take advice on women from me. From the feedback I get I'm only good at what not to say or do.

Welcome to the club, buddy !

"I really wonder why you watch science-fiction movies, it's not even possible !"

"Since when is watching a ghost helping a girl to make pottery is in any way more possible ?"

"Umph..." (Raises and leave the room.)

:rolleyes:

;)

Last edited:
Welcome to the club, buddy !

"I really wonder why you watch science-fiction movies, it's not even possible !"

"Since when is watching a ghost helping a girl to make pottery is in any way more possible ?"

"Umph..." (Raises and leave the room.)

Heh....don't even mention the plausibility of sparkly vampires.:rolleyes:

Where do you guys meet your women?

My wife enjoys history (especially military history), she watches Sci Fi with me. She goes to concerts with me (and enjoys them), hell she just bought me tickets to go and see Roger Waters "The Wall" Live next year. Tomorrow night she is driving me home from the pub so I can have a few beers. My wife is great.

I don't see what you guys are complaining about? :lol:

My wife enjoys history (especially military history), she watches Sci Fi with me. She goes to concerts with me (and enjoys them), hell she just bought me tickets to go and see Roger Waters "The Wall" Live next year. Tomorrow night she is driving me home from the pub so I can have a few beers. My wife is great.

I met my missus when she was operating the mixer desk for her boyfriends band supporting Saxon he was lead guitarist and suddenly dissapeared for a recording contract as a session musician in New York lol

I took her to a race meeting and won the first race...the rest is history. She hates history but plays along buyin books etc.

You are one lucky dude. My wife hates SciFi, history, the outdoors, and happens to like hiphop. Why I didn't realize we were total and complete opposites while we were dating, I'll never know (and no, hormones don't account for that big a gaff!). I love her, but we have very little in common anymore.

You are one lucky dude. My wife hates SciFi, history, the outdoors, and happens to like hiphop. Why I didn't realize we were total and complete opposites while we were dating, I'll never know (and no, hormones don't account for that big a gaff!). I love her, but we have very little in common anymore.

Oh yeah forgot that, my wife loves the outdoors and camping as well. I guess that comes with the territory of being a biologist though.

my g/f is a Sheriff's Deputy so she definitely keeps me in balanced. Her awkward schedule sometimes makes it difficult for us as she sometimes works a graveyard shift. She was the first japanese female deputy the Sheriff's Office has had..so that's pretty cool I think. Meanwhile i'm unemployed. Hopefully that will soon change.

Takliing and an understanding between ya might help. In my situation my girlfriend is Jewish. I happen to love things about the Luftwaffe so my models are hanging around and my book shelf is filled with "Hitler's this", and "Htlers that". But she understands this is my INTEREST and not my CHARACTER.

We just celebrated 10 years together.

and Matt where the 'ell do you find those .gifs? FUNNY!!!

Im sure theres something in her families history. maybe they were soldiers or what ever. i grew up with german parents. they were born during the war. I wasnt allowed to put the ww2 german decals on my models as i was growing up. it can be a touchy subject. now its so long ago and im older its not a issue anymore.

Well..I think i'll let that be. She's female and has a gun..that's crazy enough for me to handle. lol

Last edited:
Yeah her patrol car is a arsenal with wheels..She has also an AR-15, this tatical short-barrell shotgun, and she also has a Ruger .223 in the trunk...and her service pistol is a 45 caliber Beretta. It's pretty impressive how much she knows how to properly operate and use all these guns..a WOMAN who is JAPANESE of all people..Im pretty proud her though. She puts up with an unemployed loser like me and still cares about me. Okay maybe im just being too hard on myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back