It's awkward for..both of us I guess

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah her patrol car is a arsenal with wheels..She has also an AR-15, this tatical short-barrell shotgun, and she also has a Ruger .223 in the trunk...and her service pistol is a 45 caliber Beretta. It's pretty impressive how much she knows how to properly operate and use all these guns..a WOMAN who is JAPANESE of all people..Im pretty proud her though. She puts up with an unemployed loser like me and still cares about me. Okay maybe im just being too hard on myself.

:shock: I think you should never ever get into a fight with her with that much firepower.

Heh...you'll know you're screwed when you find a shovel and a couple of bags of lime in the back of her patrol car. At that point, there's not enough flowers, chocolate, or diamonds in the world, my friend.

On the plus side, she's a girlfriend you won't have a problem taking out to the range for a date, and she comes with her own handcuffs! :evil4:

Naw, the BAM-BAM is too quick, unless it's elbows, knees first. much more likely ZZZZZZZZPT-ZZZZZZZZPT watch him loose all body functions and squirmt like a worm

...and she comes with her own handcuffs! :evil4:

Girls tend to think the same thing about me... :evil4:

handcuffs-sexy-woman-image.jpg

They use those zip-tie cuffs too..they're like giant zip-ties basically. I got a whole bag of them I actually use for my hardware and parts I keep in storage for the this old Datsun 510 i've been restoring. It's a little project car my g/f and I have been working on and my friend is gonna help us put in the engine and drivetrain by the new year and when spring comes around it should be complete.

Heh. I learned to drive in a Datsun 510. Inherited it from my folks when the block cracked, heads were shot, radiator was radiating fluids....yeah, thanks Dad. LOL

Except this thing will have a small block in it 327. ordered some beefy knobby cams for it so it'll sound way mean.

Heh. I learned to drive in a Datsun 510. Inherited it from my folks when the block cracked, heads were shot, radiator was radiating fluids....yeah, thanks Dad. LOL

Hey, kids break shyt. My old man bought me a 66 Dodge Dart as a first car. A year later I totaled it and had to buy my own. :(

But he was right, and my kids aren't coming anywhere NEAR my vehicle.

Where do you guys meet your women?

My wife enjoys history (especially military history), she watches Sci Fi with me. She goes to concerts with me (and enjoys them), hell she just bought me tickets to go and see Roger Waters "The Wall" Live next year. Tomorrow night she is driving me home from the pub so I can have a few beers. My wife is great.

I don't see what you guys are complaining about? :lol:
Ditto

Oh yeah forgot that, my wife loves the outdoors and camping as well. I guess that comes with the territory of being a biologist though.

Your wife is a biologist? We have more in common as mine is a biologist, too :) I guess the moral of the story is: Marry a biologist :lol:

Last edited:
Ditto

Your wife is a biologist? We have more in common as mine is a biologist, too :) I guess the moral of the story is: Marry a biologist :lol:

In Timmy's case, no it's not......because his naive girlfriend in his case supports his lazy azz playing video games and insulting forum mods while he pretends he's unemployable..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back