Jeff's jpegs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A good breakfast is essential when one is preparing to do battle with the underwater dwellers.
Potatoes are from my garden, the eggs are from chickens raised by my friend who is with me on this trip.
What is breakfast without bacon and a nice piece of multigrain toast.
The coffee was shy and refused to have her picture taken.

Early start today as we have a 45 minute bush road ride ahead of us to get to today's lake.

Have a good one everybody.

20220830_071445.jpg

Cheers

Jeff

Success at the lake Boys. Plenty of fish were caught, had a great shore lunch and spent quality time with my friend Greg and my brother Tom. Great end to the day when my oldest son joined us for dinner. I will be fishing with him on Saturday before heading home on Sunday.

Wolf track photo included. It was on the beach where we had our lunch. The Canadian coin is there for size comparison. It is about 1 inch across. Bottom line..huge wolf!
20220901_113913.jpg
20220901_121152.jpg
20220901_123157.jpg
20220901_131534.jpg

20220901_121819.jpg

Today's adventure takes us to a small lake with Northern Pike, many of a large size. Steel leaders are mandatory as pike have a huge head and mouth that is full of razor sharp teeth. Pliers and Jaw spreaders are in the tackle box!

Cheers

Jeff

A bit of info on today's quary.

Jeff

We got shut.out today but still had a great time. Cold front moved in and made the fish disappear. My brother has been fishing this lake for over 30 years and this is the first time not a single fish was brought in over the rail. Tommorow will be a better day.... I hope.

Cheers

Jeff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back