Jeff's jpegs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Drove my niece's car to Florida for her the other day and will fly home tomorrow. Her husband is on the coaching staff of the Lakeland Flying Tigers, the single A team of the Detroit Tigers. Went to the game last night. Start was delayed because of weather and we dodged T storms the rest of the night.
20220709_202458.jpg

Back to the park today for a 1pm game.

Cheers

Jeff

Drove my niece's car to Florida for her the other day and will fly home tomorrow. Her husband is on the coaching staff of the Lakeland Flying Tigers, the single A team of the Detroit Tigers. Went to the game last night. Start was delayed because of weather and we dodged T storms the rest of the night.View attachment 677073

Cheers

Jeff
The Minors are far more enjoyable than the Majors.
Go Cyclones!
(Mets)

Drove my niece's car to Florida for her the other day and will fly home tomorrow. Her husband is on the coaching staff of the Lakeland Flying Tigers, the single A team of the Detroit Tigers. Went to the game last night. Start was delayed because of weather and we dodged T storms the rest of the night.View attachment 677073

Cheers

Jeff
Hi Jeff,

Sorry for the loss of your buddy, I know it hurts, pets are part of the family, my condolences bud.

Lakeland is only about half an hour from my front door, had I known I would have been happy to catch the game and a few beers with you. COVID however had other designs for the last two weeks for me... ugh. Hope you have a good relaxing trip to our sunshine state and safe journey home.

Hi Jeff,

Sorry for the loss of your buddy, I know it hurts, pets are part of the family, my condolences bud.

Lakeland is only about half an hour from my front door, had I known I would have been happy to catch the game and a few beers with you. COVID however had other designs for the last two weeks for me... ugh. Hope you have a good relaxing trip to our sunshine state and safe journey home.
Next time for sure

Jeff

Dug up one row of garlic today. 3 more to go but they can wait till next week. Leaving tomorrow for Thunder Over Michigan Air Show. Hoping by the time I get back I can reconnect my computer and get my pics sorted. I will only be home for a week before I head off to Oshkosh.

Garlic is hanging to dry in the storage tent out back. You can smell it from 25 feet away.

20220713_104845.jpg
20220713_104818.jpg

Cheers

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back