Jeff's jpegs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

At 07:02 hrs this morning, a high flying drone identified a bacon stronghold.
The location was immediately passed along to a covert insertion team and within minutes a major raid was launched.
A significant number of the enemy were withdrawn from the stronghold and taken to our temporary field camp. Here they were held along with other BLT insurgents and after being massed together, they were eliminated.
No doubt follow up raids will be required. While it is highly unlikely that we will eradicate the bacon force, our constant monitoring and hit and run raids will keep them under control.

Jeff

Last edited:
If you have to ask what this is then you may not be Canadian.
Hint....it is only the most delicious golden liquid that mother nature can provide with a bit of help from a human being.

Picture was taken with about 10 minutes left in the boil down process. Started out with 60 litres of raw material and that gave me 1.6 litres of finished product.

Cheers,

Jeff

That means spring is near - finally!
We had three or four spring like days and the sap was running pretty good. It has been colder now for close to a week so thie taps are dry but with any luck they will " thaw out " soon and sap collection can begin again so more of this deadly delicious diabetic delight can be made.

Cheers,

jeff

Once again this year I have put in a garden, mainly filled with stuff for Mother Superior and my mother in law. I expanded it this year to 35 feet by 60 feet. This year I planted lettuce, chickory, halepeno and jabenero peppers, spanish onions, garlic, two types of swiss chard, beets, dill, cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini, rhubarb, butternut and acorn squash and some cantaloupe. We have eaten lettuce, swiss chard, zucchini and beets so far. I am most anxiously awaiting the tomatoes as for most of the year the stuff you get at the store tastes like cardboard. The plan is to expand it again next year.

In addition, a friend has put in smaller garden as she lives in the city and her backyard is the size of a postage stamp.

This is one of my projects that is keeping me away from the modelling table.

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread