Ju 87 G-2 Stuka Help!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

marek

Senior Airman
Feb 2, 2009
Helsinki Finland
Hello everyone

My name is Marek Urbanski and I'm new here. First of all I like to apology my english in writing, I speak and read much better in english. To the point; I modell airplanes. Modern or WW2 dosen't matter I just must like the plane and that's enough. After several years break I'm back in modelling and my starting is big and difficult! Ju 87 G-2 Stuka in 1/24 scale. I have already almost every published book about the subject, but if anyone of you have any some unpublished detail pictures, drawings or any other material of that airplane and would share it with me I would be very very happy. It is a big modell and needs lots of details, the more the better in my mind. So any and every help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
Greetings from Helsinki and looking forward for your answer,

Marek

Hello Marek,

Nice to read you here.Your English is quite good so there is no need to appologize.You have asked about these additional materials but as you said you had almost all of them.So you have to be much more precise in that you are looking for.

Greetings from Homeland.:D

here you go marek hope they are of use to you !

is there anything specific you need a picture of ?

Attachments

• 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 348
  • 79.jpg
    79.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 420
  • Pag019.jpg
    Pag019.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 454
hellow Wurger!
Thank You for so quck reply. I need egine bay detales, cockpit and flak 18 37mmcanon assambly inside the monts. Thank´s

I understood.But today I'm going to Bydgoszcz and will get home back just on Wednesday.But I'll check what can I find for you.Unless some of our nice members here do it earlier.

see you...:D

How can you have a word that big with only one vowel in it?
Colin1, I´m sorry but there is two vowels "y" and "o"
Sorry I do not know how to quote!

Colin1, I´m sorry but there is two vowels "y" and "o"
Aha! You can't count 'y' - t'is but a half-vowel... :D

There are four buttons at the foot of the post you are reading (to the right) press the one saying 'Quote', cut out the bits you don't want and add what you want to say

Aha! You can't count 'y' - t'is but a half-vowel... :D

There are four buttons at the foot of the post you are reading (to the right) press the one saying 'Quote', cut out the bits you don't want and add what you want to say

Ok! Thank´s. I have to small screen:lol:

Hi and welcome to the family Marek....from the only, I think, Swede here. Your English is far better than my Finnish OR Polish, so there's no need to apologise. :D
Just read your post about the P-51, I'd remove the email if I were you, just to save you from getting hit with spam you know....

Stuka powerplant - a close-up of the Junkers Jumo 211 engine

Attachments

• Jumo 211.jpg
    Jumo 211.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 353

Users who are viewing this thread

Back