Ju 87 G-2 Stuka Help!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Colin do you have a drawing/schematic for the Tungsten cored AP 3.7cm round ? you have shown the HE M round for soft targets with the long rod in your drawing taken from what book ?

Rare photo: Folding-wing Ju87C Tragerflugzeug for the Navy with jettisonable undercarriage and arrestor hook. The project was cancelled and they were absorbed into the Luftwaffe.

Attachments

• Ju87 Trager.jpg
    Ju87 Trager.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 92
Colin do you have a drawing/schematic for the Tungsten cored AP 3.7cm round ? you have shown the HE M round for soft targets with the long rod in your drawing taken from what book ?
Source
Stuka Ju87
Alex Vanags-Baginskis
Jane's
ISBN: 0 7106 0191 3
Page 26

I don't have a massive amount on ordnance specifics, Erich, but I can dig around

Some of the support equipment used by the Ju87: A Stuka pilot catches up with his mail on the Eastern Front. Note the starter motor on wheels and the arctic clothing. Wolfinger via Archiv Schliephake

Attachments

• Ju87 starter bogey.jpg
    Ju87 starter bogey.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 103
Thank you all very very much.
Colin1 for wonderfull photos. The cocpit drowing is a "D-1" and "G-2" was modified from "D-5" which has a slitly diferend instrumentation. The motor is unknown picture for me but I thing it is from ju 88, he 111 or something like that. I don´t want to be ungratefull but thees pictures have allready been publiced so I have them.
I think somethink unpubliced yet will do or if someone have something like Hendon Stuka with open egin plates or so. I have an info that Hendon museum Stuka is en "D-5" converted to "G-2" with full egine assebly and so on.

Hi and welcome to the family Marek....from the only, I think, Swede here. Your English is far better than my Finnish OR Polish, so there's no need to apologise. :D
Just read your post about the P-51, I'd remove the email if I were you, just to save you from getting hit with spam you know....

Thank you Lucky13 for warning but the spamers have me allready so...

Hello Marek, and welcome from England. You have joined a marvellous bunch of guys, and don't worry, your English is easily understandable.
I think I have some cutaways of the late model 'D' Stuka, and possibly the 'G', if they would be any help to you? They are rather large, so I would have to scan them in two parts. Let me know if you need them.
Terry.

Thank you Airframes for your warm welkam. Cutaways would be very intresting so please...Thank´s Terry in advance.

Oh Bother! OK then, I'll probably have to scan them in two parts though, as they're too big to go on the scanner in one hit!
I'll see if I can get at least one done tonight.

...I'll probably have to scan them in two parts though, as they're too big to go on the scanner in one hit...
and when you're done you can tell me how you did it, I've had no luck putting the two halves back together

He He! I'm used to it from my days 'in the trade'! It's easier to print them out, join, then copy! BUT, this was too big, so I've photographed it instead, along with a cockpit shot of the JU87G-2 at the RAF Museum, Hendon. The cutaway is of the JU87D-3, and for some reason, the cutaway of the 'G' version has gone missing! Darned strange, as I'm sure I had it not long ago! Ah well!
I hope these prove useful.
Terry.

Attachments

• Stuka 003.jpg
    Stuka 003.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Stuka 007.jpg
    Stuka 007.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 143
Thank You All very much for helping me! :lol:
I have a question for Colin1 and Terry "Airframes". Heave you ever been to Londons Hendon Museum? And if Yes, heave you taken some pictures of en Stuka there? And maybe even with engine panels open!? Or maybe samone of your´s colegs heave? Loocking forvared with hope to your answer.:?: :!: :idea: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back