Ju 87 G-2 Stuka Help!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

How can you have a word that big with only one vowel in it? :shock: :D

This is not the only long word in Polish Colin.Concerning vowels, it is quite easy Polish language is older and much more modern than English one.:lol:

Marek, I've been to the RAF Museum ay Hendon a few times. I did get some pictures of the Stuka, but if I still have them, they will be on 35mm tranparencies (slides) which I am unable to copy or scan. I have never seen the aircraft with the engine cowlings open to display the engine, but I may have some pictures of the engine of a Stuka in another book. I'll post them if I find them.
Terry.

Marek, I've been to the RAF Museum ay Hendon a few times. I did get some pictures of the Stuka, but if I still have them, they will be on 35mm tranparencies (slides) which I am unable to copy or scan. I have never seen the aircraft with the engine cowlings open to display the engine, but I may have some pictures of the engine of a Stuka in another book. I'll post them if I find them.
Terry.

Thank you Terry Verry much. It is strange thow why The Hendon people does not open that engine cowlings. I know the engine is there so shud be shown to the odiens.

The cutaway Chris? It's from Eric 'Winkle' Brown's 'Wings of the Luftwaffe'. I have the same drawing in at least two more books though.
EDIT: Missed one! The cockpit shot is from a calendar featuring warbird cockpits - it's got one of Codford's Me410 as well, which I was going to post for you. But you'd already done that bit when I remembered it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back