JU88 Rear (lower) guns

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

bangiepangie

Airman
Mar 23, 2008
Dundee, Scotland
I need close up pics or blueprints of the rear of the gondola under the Ju88, specifically the gun area (twin barrel Ruger I think, rather than the single MG with the rotating mount) for a CG model I'm working on.

I have plenty pics of every other part but no one seems to have taken pics of this.

If anyone could help it would be greatly apprecitated.

Thanks.

Try these,

Attachments

• ju-88 1.jpg
    ju-88 1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 519
  • ju-88.jpg
    ju-88.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 483
Great drawings Micdrow! Looks like they came from a squadron/ signal book?

I have a photo and drawing of this area in a book on the Ju 88 in all it's variants by Helmut Fürth. If you give us your address in a PM, I can photocopy them for you.

It doesn't look like the gunner has much of a chance to see anything with the Bola 39/87 mountings displayed.

Anyone have info on how well-liked that mounting was with the gunners?

Cheers guys, the 7.62 twin guns are the ones I'm after, spot on pics. Could not find pics anywhere after hours of web searching.

Once I've modelled the part I'll post a pic if anyones interested.

Of course M8. Post all pic of the model,please.I would suggest starting your own thread in Modelling section.:D

Great drawings Micdrow! Looks like they came from a squadron/ signal book?

I have a photo and drawing of this area in a book on the Ju 88 in all it's variants by Helmut Fürth. If you give us your address in a PM, I can photocopy them for you.

Many thanks on the offer on the Ju-88 A4K, right now I will decline as I have so much stuff Im trying to get organized again since I changed my pc over to Vista. I diffently will keep it in mind. You are correct on the pictures they are from two different squadron signal books on the Ju-88.

Again many thanks!!!!

No worries! We just got a laptop, so once we get it up and running properly I'd like to get a scanner and printer for it, so I can send you guys stuff through the net.

Evan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back