JUNKER 188 cockpit parts wanted.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

undu do you have photos of this former KG crewman to share with us and maybe a little information on this gentleman ??

This is the sad remains of what should have been in the air now........

JUMO engine from a downed Ju188 in the beatiful Norwegian nature.

also check this site for more wrecks!! kjellsor.tk

I do not know the whole adress , search it on Google.

Best regards :shock: Bm

Attachments

• ju_188_4_733.jpg
    ju_188_4_733.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 179
undu562 said:
No , I am sorry not! I was born 30yrs to late...... But I am VERY interested in the Luftwaffe war in the icecold north, also otherplaces of course, since the same airmen flew their machiness all over the Eruopean war theater. But ,once I get to know a real Bordmechaniker on a JU 188 he served in the KG 26/9staffel . He was stationed in Grosseto, Montepellier, Værnes etc. It was very interesting to hear his storys , for example when they torpedod allied shipping in the Med.
But now his gone, so after that I decided to rebuild the cockpit of a plane he flew.

Well thats about it!
Best regards Bordm. K26 8)

That is what confused me, I am no longer confused. For good info on the units that were stationed in Norway read: Sea Eagles by Francis L. Marshall

I have the pics BUT it will take some time to sort them and scan them and so on but I´ll make a try.

Best regards UNDU :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back