Junkers JU 52/3m in Yugoslav service Airfix 1:72

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

djos

Airman 1st Class
Nov 16, 2009
Belgrade, Serbia
Hi

one more from my "patriotic" phase :)

It is old Airfix Junkers Ju 52/3m in Yugoslav markings.
Short information regarding this type in Yugoslav service according to sources:
One airplane was captured at Niksic, Montenegro, in October 1944, and other one defected to Zadar in April 1945. Both of them are used for transport duties. Retained by JRV in January 1945.
This was original Junkers manufactured planes. All later types used in JRV were AA1 Toucan (French-built Junkers Ju 52/3m).

Airfix kit is very old one with many sink marks, ejector pins, very hard to bring it every part together, but i likethat kit, maybe just nostalgia.... :|

I hope that i am not boring with those strange representations of well known airplanes (i mean Partisan and Yugoslav markings) but that is all part of WW2 history.

Thanks for viewing

th_Ju-527201.jpg
th_1.jpg
th_2.jpg
th_3.jpg
th_4.jpg
th_5.jpg
th_6.jpg
th_8.jpg
th_9.jpg

I hope that i am not boring with those strange representations of well known airplanes (i mean Partisan and Yugoslav markings) but that is all part of WW2 history.

Bring them on!

Great looking model Djos! If you have more models just keep them comming.
I think we can be only proud at the variety of many different aircraft which saw operational service under our national markings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back