Just a heads up

Catch22

Major
9,551
83
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Location
Edmonton, Alberta
Website
www.coryulmer.com
I won't be on much for the next little while as I'm getting swamped with homework. Once things start to cool down again I'll be one more.

See you later guys!
 
see you upon your return Catch, my F4u 1-D kit has just arrived so i'll have plenty of "homework for you when you get back !!!!!!!!!!, just kidding mate
good luck with whatever you are doing
 
Good luck and Godspeed!
 
Get to it! Might as well get used to spending a lot of time doing paperwork, it makes the world go round!
 
You're in the same boat as I am Catch, got a lot of work this week because of mid-terms. Hang in there man.
 
Good luck with your studies!
 
Good luck Cory, see you soon mate.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back