Just saying Hello!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

INTREPER

Recruit
Feb 25, 2007
Irvine, CA
Hey gang, great board you got going on. Was doing some research on the sale of "Fuddy Duddy", a B17, and decided to join as it looks a like a great board to talk about these awesome birds. I'm by no means an expert in WWII aircraft, but I can't stop learning enough about them. It's become a form of crack for me :oops: Please....don't tell me girlfriend :lol:
ANyhow, looking forward to contributing to the group. I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for the CHINO, CA airshow :D

Beleive it or not, it came from my old car, a 2000 Dodge Intrepid. Intrepid + driver = INTREPER :D
397driver_side.jpg

It's what started me on message boards years ago, and i've never changed the name. Makes it easy to go back to all the forums I belong to and remember what name to log in under, haha.

Beleive it or not, it came from my old car, a 2000 Dodge Intrepid. Intrepid + driver = INTREPER :D
397driver_side.jpg

It's what started me on message boards years ago, and i've never changed the name. Makes it easy to go back to all the forums I belong to and remember what name to log in under, haha.

Nice looking Mopar! That crib in the background is...cold bustin it too!

Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back