Just want to say hello.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ghostdancer

Airman
Oct 6, 2007
Lakeside, Arizona
I'm new here and want to say hello. I've always had an interest in WWII aircraft and the pilots who flew them and crew. Read many books on the subject and have a couple in my bookcase to be read. :)

Ghost that is Les's way of welcoming new guys. He is not a bad guy though. He means it jest and in a joking manner. Unless you piss him off you wont have a problem with him.

In fact the people that get along the best with him, talk **** right back to him. You just half to take it with a grain of salt and not personally. He is real good at giving it out but he can also take it and will take it and have a good time with it as well.

Ok, but I'm going to take a guess at something here and say that what I meant by other forums was other discussion boards on other subjects separate from this one and not the different threads on this one.

Welcome to the house of fun mate.... Don't mind Les, he's an half-wit and is harmless. Should he get too annoying, just show him the latest issues of Homes and Gardens, Knitting Magazine or any other similar magazines....
They usually calms him down for a while...

G'day Ghost welcome to the site. Character Njaco you have got to be kidding mate. We are all bloody individuals with traits of aircraft insanity coursing through our blood viens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back