Just what were these retards thinking of?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Look fella's take this word of advise. Don't marry on looks alone. You have lazereyesurgery give yourself 20/20 vision, you can get plastic surgery make yourself look beautiful, you can have Liposuction and make yourself skinny, but you can't fix stupid, nope. Stupid is forever. -Ron White-

As a FireFighter myself all I can say to the "Friend" comment above is that it is good that everyone from the family involved is safe.

Your order of priority when dealing with any situation on the job is simple.

1. Your fellow FireFighters.
2. All other people.
3. Property.

People have accidents. Accidents do NOT have people.

You would not believe the number of times I have arrived back at the station shaking my head at "Sublime Stupidity."

Eg. A Maroon spots a rat in his garage, grabs a can of cigarette lighter fuel, sprays it on rat and lights a match.

Burning rat runs under house, destroying $ 750,000.00 house.

Who was dumb, the human or the rat?

Rat. Lighter fluid. :lol:

Reminded me of the Darwin Award winners who decided to go ice fishing. Loading up their brand new $30k truck with the necessities of ice fishing: Case of beer, shotgun, sticks of dynamite, and the dog. Then proceed to the middle of the frozen lake. First order of the day, drink the beer. Next, load the shotgun. Pet the dog. Then light the stick of dynamite and throw it onto the ice to make a hole in which you plan to throw more dynamite ensuring a rich harvest of stunned fish. Brilliant.

First stick is thrown. Dog runs after stick. Dog grabs stick and turns back toward to frantic dog owners. Dog is confused. Dog owner grabs shotgun. Dog continues back towards dog owners. Owners yell at dog. Dog is more confused, but continues toward owners. Dog owner shoots 12ga birdshot at dog in frantic attempt to convince dog to stay away.

Injured and very frightened dog runs under brand new truck in an attempt to hide. :)

Try this. We rescued this clown. Even though we should probably have spared humanity from any chance of him reproducing in the future.

Long wheel base 4x4. Has one of those.

Steep drive over 1 in 3 slope. Has one of those.

Problem with hand brake in 4x4. Has one of those.

Jack for 4x4. Has one of those.

A Brain before you climb under the jacked up 4x4 with faulty handbrake on a sloping drive. Missing

Took us 15 minutes to get to where the Maroon was lying pinned with crushed ribs under the rear axle of 4x4. Another 10 to stabilise vehicle and lift it to get him out.

Imagine trying to explain (after the rear end height was locked by cribbing) that we were going to let the tires down. :p It makes it more stable for the rest of the operation.

The wee voice saying "Oh God, Nooooooo." under the vehicle was the source of many a joke afterwards. :twisted:

yet despite being stupid they can still afford all this nice stuff, capitolism at its finest....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back