Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

I can not frickin' believe that I'm doing this again after soooo many years! AND IT FEELS GOOD!!! :)
 
Very nice. Keep the videos comin'!
 
Man it seems you guys have a blast!
 
A few pics...One is the current setlist and the 2nd is a promo shot we are trying to use to get gigs...

.
band23_n.jpg
band801.JPG
 
Completely sucks Chris. Bands have made these kinds of mistakes before and the person removed went on to have success. Put your own band together when the time is right and kick those other guys in the a$$.
 
Its over.

I've been replaced by a female singer.......
Eh, WHAT???
 
Ah, that's what your facebook post means.
I'm sorry that you have been a victim of a plot.. nasty childish people.
The only way to look at it is that its their loss.
If you form your own successful band then that is the best form of revenge.
Chin up mate.
Go get them Floyd :-)
 
You and me both...eff those guys...
Yep, done!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back