Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

We had one of the best practices last night that we have ever had!!

Back Story: Since I started this, my vocals have not really been up to par. I've been struggling to hit notes and falsetto was gone. When we played at the studio with Marcel, the engineer Dan suggested a little trick. All the guitars and bass would be tuned a half-step lower. Well, last night we tried that and ...WOW! My vocals have never sounded cleaner and fuller than last night! No flats! Awesome! "Some Kind of Wonderful" was friggin' amazing! And we added 2 new songs: "Ticket to Ride" by...you know and "Check My Brain" by Alice in Chains. We had a really great night and can't wait to finally play somewhere.

We had one of the best practices last night that we have ever had!!

Back Story: Since I started this, my vocals have not really been up to par. I've been struggling to hit notes and falsetto was gone. When we played at the studio with Marcel, the engineer Dan suggested a little trick. All the guitars and bass would be tuned a half-step lower. Well, last night we tried that and ...WOW!

It worked for Robert Plant too....:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back