Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I keep playing around with goofy crap like this....

photomania_915811299.jpg

He's coming to Boston the week of April 7-13. To get back he has to take a plane from Washington DC. So he will going through Philly - hopefully get to Philly Fri April 12 then we can check things out on Sat April 13 then he can take a train to Washington DC on Sunday.

At least I believe that is the plan.

He's coming to Boston the week of April 7-13. To get back he has to take a plane from Washington DC. So he will going through Philly - hopefully get to Philly Fri April 12 then we can check things out on Sat April 13 then he can take a train to Washington DC on Sunday.
O
At least I believe that is the plan.
yup, that's the plan

Looks like a line up at the local police department!
I guess that's what most Rock and Roll bands aspire to.
A more disreputable looking gang hasn't been seen since Butch Cassidy and the wild bunch!

Over the last few months we've tried many, many different songs. My vocals aren't what they used to be but we are getting better. This is the solid set list that we have now:

Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
The Rover - Led Zeppelin
The Ocean - Led Zeppelin
Dancing Days - Led Zeppelin
Thank You - Led Zeppelin
Running Down a Dream - Tom Petty
Mary Jane's Last Dance - Tom Petty
Locomotive Breath - Jethro Tull
Man in the Box - Alice in Chains
Vasoline - Stone Temple Pilots
Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
You May be Right - Billy Joel
"The Wall" medley - Pink Floyd (this is a combination of "Young Lust", "In The Flesh" and "Another Brick")
Honky Tonk Woman - Rolling Stones
Gimmie 3 Steps - Lynryd Skynryd
Oh That Smell - Lynryd Skynryd
Low - Cracker
Cocaine - Eric Clapton
Funk #49 - Joe Walsh and the James Gang
Some Kind of Wonderful - Grand Funk Railroad

We are seriously working to add these:

The Stranger - Billy Joel
Adams Apple - Aerosmith
Pigs - Pink Floyd
Trampled Underfoot - Led Zeppelin

A few pics from the great jam session we had last night with Marcel! We were rocking "Cocaine" by Eric Clapton and then Marcel switched gears and hit us with "You Shook Me" by AC/DC. I made a go of it! And I understand that there is video around!

visit 024.jpg
visit 025.jpg
visit 026.jpg
visit 027.jpg
visit 028.jpg
visit 029.jpg
visit 030.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back