Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

Nice work Chris. Very curious to your sound. The les paul rocks :)

I started in a new ( second) band myself last week. So I now play in a hardrock and a softrock band :) hope I have the time to keep doing that.
 
The studio that we are starting to practice at is looking into streaming live video so...maybe one day you guys will be able to hear and see me! Technology is amazing.
 
Ok, lets see if this will work.

This is from practice last week. I've never sung this song before. None of the other guys ever played the song before except the guitar player was familiar with it. But with some polishing, I think it will work.
 

Attachments

Still working kinks out but its amazing. Somebody says, "ummm, lets do this song " and 2 minutes later we're doing it! We actually did "Southside of the Sky" by Yes the other day!! Gonna update it though! :)
 
For a first run through, pretty good. I have managed a couple of bands over the years, polish that puppy and post it again, I would love to hear it then!
 
Actually, that song he doesn't sing very high I think I can pull it off. Now, years ago, I could sing that high!

This is me singing my own original song....
 

Attachments

What's this Jethro T, Led Zep??? Yes???? HOOOO-YEEEAH!!!! Good stuff Njaco - Now all we need is
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXon4KB2cvQ or (sneaking in great EnZed rocker)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1K8j-LlsKc 8)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-d8uHajCqY

Here is Billy Te Kahika going acoustic in 2011
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9vf4DmLW-M (sorry, can't resist showing some of EnZed's legends) and the later legends
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLdWIDcaAwQ

Meantime I'm saving some moolah for Santana Tickets | Santana Tour Dates Concerts | Ticketmaster NZ

don't think I can get to Robert Plant coming to New Zealand in April *sigh*
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back