Kennedy JFK Assasination (1 Viewer)

Conspiracy?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

syscom3 said:
Another conspiricy no doubt.

No fact - he began bombing the crap out of North Vietnam when the Paris peace talks fell apart in early 72'. He could of done the same thing within 6 months in office, instead he added over 4 more years on to the war.

we had already formed a 0 trusting policy with the north nam shits, it had already been proven earlier in the war. Sys, I never said Nixon was responsible for Nam, look at my post again. Truman started it, JFK continued it. Johnson then elevated it due to inside pressures and Nixon then continued and ungracefully bowed out at not a good time.

this is bringing back some bad memories ... enough !

I don't know whether to keep this going or stop it. I think it is a pretty trueful and thoughtful opinionization. What do you want me to do?

Well considering you can not lock it, I guess you will wait till one of us admin locks it.

Whoever said Kennedy was a good President is missing a screw or something. Kennedy was very corupt, and dont forget his ties to organized crime.

I respect Erich's concerns...

If this thread is locked or not, it doesn't matter to me. There is a ton of information about this subject where one could investigate and make their own decision. I vividly remember November 22, 1963 and the days after (although I was very young). You don't have to look too far behind "Camelot" to see the whole thing was a farce, I just hope someday this is all put to rest and the whole truth comes out...

Personelly I dont think he was such a bad president, a pussy, criminal of course (but he is a politician)

I think JFK's policy on Vietnam was split to appease the Hippies in San Francisco and to appease the "Silent Majority" he never had a straight answer on what is to be done about vietnam and I think thats what pissed alot of people off, he accomplished some amazing things for the U.S, such as the Moon Landing, his handling of the Cuban Missile Crisis, and if he was still alive at the time he would have been the one to sign the Civil Rights Act not Lyndon Johnson. I dont think JFK deserved to be assasinated, but it seems to me that alot of people seem to veiw JFK in the same way that canadians veiw Pierre Trudeau.

Now I dont know what you guys think about Clinton but I liked him, he is in my mind a somewhat perfected version of JFK, still cheated on his wife though.

Exactly they were the same, except I dont think Clinton was in organized crime. Clinton did nothing more that make speaches and apease other people.

I actually was a Democrat many years ago. I worked for a congressman (who paid me under the table, as a minor, I made his re-election signs) who was indited during the "Ab-scam" sting. After that I lost faith for any one who say "I'm for the working man." You look at most of the Dems (Kerry, Kennedy, Pelosi, Clinton) they're all rich, do you think they're really in tune with "The common man?

the first thing i do now when voting is check out the guys cv and see if he ever actually worked at a labour type job

Users who are viewing this thread