Who Killed Kennedy?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
It is amazing they probably killed of all the people that have the real truth to what happened to Kennedy. I wonder how deep Jackie was involved if she was at all. It would not surpise me.

And the ones who know who are still alive (Gerald Ford, Howard Hunt) will sue you if you implicate them.

Jackie - She just knew that her husband and banging every fluzie he could get his hands on, although after Jackie miscarried, JFK supposedly cleaned his act up a bit....

He took the death of his son Patrick pretty bad, some say he told Jackie he would clean up his act..... :rolleyes:

The people who know something surround themselves with a sea of lawyers or are such scumbags that if they did talk, no one would believe them. One of these guys is Charles Harrelson.....

I am surprised the Kennedy's are still in polotics.

Actually I think Teddy holds on because of the mystique of the Kennedy family and the hard core Democrats of Mass., but for the most part I think they're all a bunch of hyprocrites....

Ted Kennedy is a disgrace - it shows you that a turd could float to the top and stay there if no one flushes the toilet! :rolleyes:

I would just be afraid to be a Kennedy they all seem to die fromm something unfortunate. Even though some of the times it seems to be some thing stupid on there part like playing football on skis on a ski slope. Just dumb!

I would just be afraid to be a Kennedy they all seem to die fromm something unfortunate. Even though some of the times it seems to be some thing stupid on there part like playing football on skis on a ski slope. Just dumb!

Yea - someone put the whammy on them!

I dont think it is a curse like some people believe. I think it just survival of the fittest and this case the dumb dont survive.

It was removed.

Yeah Njaco, here was a guy unhappy that the Mod's didn't adopt his "suggestions" so he went back and deleted almost EVERY ONE OF HIS 500+ POSTS. Talk about sore loser. "I'll take my marbles go home" :cry:

I have a idea that I would like the "Bosses" of this Forum to consider.

I think it is about time to implement some basic rules.

1. There has to be an end to this "chitter chatter" that are killing the post and subject, there are so many examples of this on this Forum.

2. Those individuals that like to chat can use Messenger or ICQ!

3. On other Forums there are strikt rules, if someone is spamming {posting} too much that gives him first a varning, the next step is that the user is banned from the Forum.

**At All Times Keep to the Subject!

Cancelled.

Cancelled.

Cancelled.

Anyways, an interesting old thread you dug up, I didn't know you had so much information on the Kennedy saga, FlyboyJ.

There are so many strange things in this case, not at all what it was claimed to be, it stinks to high heaven.

And although many seem to idolize JFK, he {and RFK pappa Joe} seem kinda sleazy in hindsight, Mob ties, payola, infidelity....

But the one remaining member of the family left is the real "Titan of Integrity" :D :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Ted3.jpg
    Ted3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 52
ROFL! Good one freebird!

It was the evil mods and admins who killed Kennedy. Yes, we have usurped the power and it went "strait" to our heads...

MUHAHAH. ;)

:D :D :D Yes Eric, {oops wait a minute - no nobody here from Mass} sorry I just have to say that the 2 senators from Mass are a bloody embarassment, I heard a drunken Ted on the radio singing IN SPANISH, I almost drove off the road....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdl86KNkt_M

It was probably the bullet.

But do not quote me on that.

10 million idiots will argue.

Who has been drinking from the stupid tap recently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back