Who Killed Kennedy?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Interesting where did you find out this info.

Speaking of interesting info though, I always liked the comparison between Kennedy and Lincoln. That is pretty amazing.

Oh yea, posted that on another link - it's almost scary!!!!

Carlos Marchello of New Orleans was the top mobster in the country during the late 1950s and early 1960s. After JFK was elected his attorney general, Bobbie Kennedy went after the mob with a vengeance, why? His father Joe Kennedy, was actually friends with many of them and himself was a huge bootlegger during Prohibition. Now that the Kennedys were in power it seemed convenient to eliminate the dirty help they used to get in office....

Marchello was born in Italy but never had clear citizenship or immigration status. In the 1950s his lawyer made arrangements to show he (Marchello) was a Guatemalan citizen so he could stay in the US as a legal alien. One night Bobbie Kennedy had Marchello picked up at his home, flown to Guatemala City and dropped off there on the tarmack! (the whole time Marchello was in his pajamas!). Marchello swore revenge on the Kenndeys and was heard by several people saying, I'm going to have both of them whacked and blame it on a nut."

His dad was a major bootlegger, real good friends with Joseph Costello, one of the original "New York 5" crime family members.

In the 50s when CIA hits were legal and actually sanctioned, many of the hits were done by mob folks, why waste a trained CIA agent to bump off some 3rd world dictator.

There is no doubt in my mind that old man Joe used his mob connections to get his son elected, after they were used, the double cross began as JFK (with his Dads direction) let Bobbie loose on them.

I honestly think JFK knew he had some out-of-control folks running around in the CIA and that's why he fired CIA Director Alan Dulles after the Bay of Pigs. Another coincidence - Dulles' brother was the Mayor of Dallas, November 1963 and the head of the Dallas Police force (a great position to be in if you were involved in the assassination attempt). Alan Dulles later served on the Warren Commission. That Would of been like Newt Gingrich acting as counsel for Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky trial!!!!

Oh I think so, why do you think that Turd, Teddy been around so long......

A professional politician for the woking man, just another member of Tammany Hall!

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Interesting where did you find out this info.

Oh forgot to tell you - a few good books on the subject;

Contract on America

High Treason

Rush to Judgment

Crossfire by Jim Marrs is probably the most compelling book on the subject.

Personally I think Kennedy was a bum, there was this false sense of family portrayed in the White House while he was banging every floozy he could get his hands on, he was portrayed as this great guy but in his presidency he didn't do sh*t, but despite this, for how ever bad he was, no one had the right to kill him.....

Carlos Marchello, Sam Giancana, Santos Tropificante were the heavy hitters involved....

Sam Giancana was an Al Capone hit man was was said to be a participant in the St. Valentine's Day Massacre along with "Purple Gang" members.

Sam Giancana had a girl friend named Judith Ann Cambel, quite a looker in her day - she was banging Giancana and Kennedy!!!!

That's a good question! I know Judith Cambel was found out cause she was actually sending messages between Kennedy and Giancana.

Judith Cambel
Mimi Beardsley
Mary Pinchot Meyer
Pamela Turnure

I came up with these ladies on a short search

Mimi was an intern and she was only 19 when Kennedy starting porking her right? And ofcourse we all know about Marilyn Monroe.

Roscoe "Rock" White

This guy died when his welding equipment mysteriously blew up - a former Dallas cop, it was alleged he was either the shooter or the spotter at the grassy knoll and then later killed Officer Tippets, something that Lee Harvey Oswald was also blamed for......

Attachments

• jfkwhiter2_524.jpg
    jfkwhiter2_524.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 248
It is amazing they probably killed of all the people that have the real truth to what happened to Kennedy. I wonder how deep Jackie was involved if she was at all. It would not surpise me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back