He Who Must Not Be Named is still pissing on this forum...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up. Which dirt bag is this? I came into the game late and now the URL link is kaput. Who is this guy??

Learstang

I think you told him to chill for a week and leave the personal attacks out. Seems like he didn't come back....

I tried Dan, and you can't get there from here. Did they delete his post ?

Charles

I give up. Which dirt bag is this? I came into the game late and now the URL link is kaput. Who is this guy??

The link is back up now

Learstang said:
Joined on 07-30-2008

Avoid ww2aircraft.net
I've joined this site because I've had it with another aviation site, at ww2aircraft.net. At first I thought the site was great, but it turned out that some of the moderators act like hair-triggered primadonnas up to and including ridiculing you for your suspension by another moderator, when they know full well that at that point you can no longer respond to their ridicule (very unprofessional). If you say anything that goes against them, boom, you're suspended without any real explanation. I fully realise that forums have to have rules, and that posters are expected to abide by them, but if you're suspended without even a warning and without being told why you're suspended, it's hard to stop doing something when you don't even know what that something is. At any rate, for what it's worth, I cannot recommend this site, unless you're certain you'll never say anything that could possibly be considered controversial by their rather touchy moderators. I certainly hope that the moderators at this site are a little, well, more moderate and forgiving if someone innocently oversteps the bounds. I hope I haven't overstepped the bounds with this post! If I have, please tell me and I'll gladly mend my evil ways.

aerosup said:
Re: Avoid ww2aircraft.net
Reply Quote
I am planning to join that forum.. because I am currently looking for some aviation or aircraft forum..
but, because of what you've said.. I am having a second thought.. thanks..

LesOfPrimus said:
Joined on 09-07-2008

Posts 2

To all of u senior members here, watch out for this turd.... I am the Senior Mod for ww2aircraft.net, and have been so for many years.... This meatball had 8, thats eight , posts before he was banned... He posted 1, thats one, reply in an avaition related thread, and in it, and IL2 thread, he insulted one of our Polish members, a member who had been there for 3 years....

He even went so far as to leave this little bit of info at the bottom of this post:

"How's this for a first (and I suspect last) post?"

He knew he was gonna get his pee pee slapped, and he rightfully did... U dont insult members on our Board and expect to keep on playing in the sandbox with the other little kiddies...

This retard Learstang posted 7 of his mighty, awe-inspiring posts in the Political section of our Board on top of it all... He was banned in a Political thread for not obeying the rules of said thread and for mocking and insulting a Moderator named FlyboyJ...

U guys are gonna love this moron on ur board... I wonder if he'll make it past 8 posts here....

Just in case the link goes down again...

Learstang said:
Reply Quote
Thank you, LesOfPrimus (or should I say Minister of Whoopass?) for your kind response to my posting. I am so gratified that you have nothing better in your life to do than track me down to this aviation forum and post your mighty, awe-inspiring response. I am honoured. I do feel I have to respond to your posting, however. In regards to what I wrote in response to Mr. Brunner's post on ww2aircraft.net, I will admit that bringing up the brave, but tragic uprising of the Home Army in Warsaw was over the line, especially to a Pole. My response, poorly done in this regard, was to try and point out the very possible bias of Mr. Brunner to anything Soviet. This bias, based on what the Soviets did to Poland (the stab in the back in 1939, the Katyn Wood massacre, the massacre of the Home Army, and 45 or so years of repressive Soviet domination), is certainly understandable, but should not colour one's analysis of an aeroplane. If a Japanese had pointed out the shortcomings of the B-29, real or imagined, he might also have been called out for his possible bias. This is what I was trying to do, although I should have done it in a less offensive and possibly insulting manner. I will give you this point. I do find it interesting, however, that if this original post were so insulting and beyond the pale that no one called me out for it at the time, not Mr. Brunner nor you nor any of the other moderators. I was not banned until I had responded to a publicly posted personal attack against me by Flyboyj, one of www2aircraft.net's moderators. His nasty attack against me, repeated below in its entirety, was posted after I was suspended for allegedly breaching the forum rules, although the exact nature of that breach was never made known to me. One of those rules stated something about "personal attacks against forum members". Please read Flybloyj's response below and see if it didn't violate the very rules I was accused of violating:

"Bla, bla, bla......

Gee Dennis - I didn't know you had an interest in aircraft!

Ya know, I'm a moderator who will actually the left of center be heard [I know, I don't understand what he's saying here either] but by the last part of your post you have just shown you're too stupid to be here so my 12,689 posts boot is kicking you in your ignorant pansy ass – goodbye!!!! [emphasis added]

Evidently you didn't read the first page of this thread and BTW is ole Maxi your tail gunner???"

It's almost as if he took offence at my referring to his 12,688 posts in my original post (when I mentioned them, it was meant as a compliment, not as an insult). Maybe mentioning the number of someone's posts violates some unwritten rule of the arcane Code of Forum conduct (if so, you've clearly violated that in your response on this Forum). I guess I'll never know, as I was never told exactly what I had done wrong.

The tone and language of your post, LesOfPrimus, tends to reinforce what I had written on my original post on this Forum about ww2aircraft.net's "moderators" – you all seem to be a bit thin-skinned and quick on the trigger. In your charming message, you call me "turd, meatball, retard, moron". It don't know about other people, but I find these terms very insulting and offensive and a personal attack against me, and I wonder if it is against the rules of this Forum to refer to another member in such terms. I hope so, and I hope appropriate action will be taken against you, Mr. LesOfPrimus, by the moderators of this Forum. You'll be glad to know I have reported your post as abusive.

Regards,

Learstang

Les' Bride said:
Reply Quote
Wow..THAT was it? You walk into someone elses house and start insulting the members and get upset when they find offense?? Do you think MAYBE they, by not mentioning the personal slight..the first time were excuting some form of 'manners'...slipping you some rope and seeing where you'd go with it??? OBVIOUSLY hanging yourself in the process. You seemingly went from insulting a man from Poland to insulting a moderator.

Me thinks thou protesth too much.

Meatball seems pretty fitting.

Learstang said:
I don't get upset, dingus, I get even. You talk about manners - it might also have been considered good manners to let me know exactly what it was that got me suspended, but it seems your "manners" only go so far. In America, the accused is supposed to know exactly what he or she is being accused of. As far as insulting a moderator, so what? It doesn't seem like that's a very hard thing to do. My whole point with my first post to this site was the moderators at ww2aircraft.net are hair-triggered jerks with delusion of godhood, and your posts prove that point in spades. You spent two months tracking me down to this site so you could personally insult me. Get a life!

I don't get upset I get even............

that says it all, agree with Marcel drop this bucket of S**t and back onto the ww2A/C. the slime will get banned on the avitop site in time for whatever reasons it is good for

Good Lord what a loser.

He's been a member of this other forum since the day he was banned in July. And to date he has 4 posts total. All in the "I hate wwIIaircraft.net" thread. Valuable member he is. :lol:

Suggest that you guys not give this guy any more power than he already has, He wants you to read his posts. he wants you rect to his taunts. ignore him. He will be forgotten quicker if you do that.

You cant control what happens on other websites, and talking about it only gives him a defacto soap box in this place as well. he is controlling us without even talking to us

Learstang

I think you told him to chill for a week and leave the personal attacks out. Seems like he didn't come back....

You are thinking of Kruska. As I recall, warned Learstang, but FlyboyJ just pulled the trigger when he went after the mods.

And you would be suprised how many idiots get banned in a given month if you don't surf the whole site constantly. That's why I was asking whom it was. I looked and there were at least 6-8 people banned in our archives before I gave up looking. Most are spammers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back