KI-43 ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And your wrong looks matter
"YOU'RE"

You're
letting your youthful testosterone get in the way of reality. An aircraft may be ugly but perform better than one that looks hot.

As far as trainers...

The L39 is a challenge to learn how to taxi. It could be a bit heavy on the longitudinal axis, especially if it's flown with tip tanks. The L29, although slower and not as "pretty" is actually more maneuverable and easier to fly.

The Jet Provost is easier to fly than both of them.

I'm not an "expert" but have flown all 3 aircraft, so I think I know a little something here.

But then again, I guess you feel it's better to die than look bad!

"YOU'RE"

You're
letting your youthful testosterone get in the way of reality. An aircraft may be ugly but perform better than one that looks hot.

As far as trainers...

The L39 is a challenge to learn how to taxi. It could be a bit heavy on the longitudinal axis, especially if it's flown with tip tanks. The L29, although slower and not as "pretty" is actually more maneuverable and easier to fly.

The Jet Provost is easier to fly than both of them.

I'm not an "expert" but have flown all 3 aircraft, so I think I know a little something here.

But then again, I guess you feel it's better to die than look bad!
No i didnt say that all i said i would pefer a better looking plane

No i didnt say that all i said i would pefer a better looking plane

And that's the problem. You're arguing about the aesthetics of aircraft and calling people blind if they disagree with you.

The old adage "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" applies to aircraft just as it does to human beings. You may find one aircraft attractive. I may think a different aircraft is attractive. Arguing about it or, worse, calling people names because their opinion differs from your own is about as futile as it gets.

And that's the problem. You're arguing about the aesthetics of aircraft and calling people blind if they disagree with you.

The old adage "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" applies to aircraft just as it does to human beings. You may find one aircraft attractive. I may think a different aircraft is attractive. Arguing about it or, worse, calling people names because their opinion differs from your own is about as futile as it gets.
Except for the fact that the F14 is so cute it might as be named kelly piquet

Well considering she's 33 and the F-14 was being built when she was born, that could coincide.

The only difference there is Kelly Piquet isn't retired :evil4:
HHAHAHHA being a max versteppen fan is the only reason i know she exist in the first place

Calling people names over disagreements about taste is just dumb. I like jalapeños, you don't, and that means I'm smarter than you is, in logic, called a non sequitur, and in real life called "some real bullshit."

Nor is she a museum-piece.

Joe, I think you need to see a therapist. I was having exactly the same thoughts about the relative ages of Ms Piquet and the F-14. You're starting to think like me.

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!!!!
Me and her bf have the same brith year max versteppen was born in 97 and so was i

Users who are viewing this thread

Back