Kick ass Video Hell Yeah!

evangilder

"Shooter"
19,035
214
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Location
Moorpark, CA
Website
www.vg-photo.com
A bit big, but this one kicks ASS! I got this one at Grouchymedia (www.grouchymedia.com). If you haven't been there, and you have broadband, you have to check out their videos! A must see is Die Terrorists Die. The site is full of great videos.

Enjoy! I know I did
OOOOOOH RAH!
 

Attachments

Did you get Die Terrorists Die? That's one o' my favorites. Couldn't get that song out of my head after I saw it the first time. :)
 
hell yeah... amazing clip man... (nice music too... :)) I'm now checking out the wesite... looks interesting... Thx
 
Sure, but the closest to an M60 I could obtain would be a C9 (M-249 SAW).
You pick up the air fare, and I'll be on me way over! :wink:
 
Well let me work on my excuse. :-k

"Yeah, Chief? Yeah, any chance I can get a day or two's leave this week?
I wanna fly over to the UK to shoot some fella up the ass. Waddya say, huh?" :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back