Kill Count

TAIOSON

Recruit
5
0
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Location
NORTH GEORGIA
I've looked all over the site and can't find an explanation for the "Confimed/Unconfirmed kills". What is it and what changes the numbers?http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/images/smiles/icon_sad.gif
Sad
 
Even if there wasn't a kill count there would still be rivalry between you and CC, Lanc. It would just be over something else ;)
 
at times :lol: we used to do stuff in biology though where like you had to keep one arm up, one down and clench and unclench our fists as fast as possible, me and him were the last ones going and we only stopped cos we had to, our arm wrestles last for ages too :lol:
 
Yeah our arm wrestles are decided by who is the most impatient as we just reach a state of deadlock :lol:
 
Sense it the term for sight, sound etc. When its as in something making sence its spelt with a c. Just like Practise and Practice :thumbright:
 
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
We need to post a thread about kill counts because someone asks this question atleast once a week it seems like.

I agree.

By the way, for me the kills don't work at all:
 

Attachments

  • nokill_181.jpg
    nokill_181.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 299
Gnomey said:
Pisis said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
We need to post a thread about kill counts because someone asks this question atleast once a week it seems like.

I agree.

By the way, for me the kills don't work at all:
That is because this is the off topic forum Pisis, they don't work here.

Wow, thanks for the info. I thought I'm the only wicked here! :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back