King of the hill

You guys just wait until I dig up my Spitfires!
 
I have eine papier panzer , does it count?
Well, as long as it is in Poland it does.
 
I have eine papier panzer , does it count?
Only if it's tee pee. You do know that there's a shortage in Venezuela?
 
giphy.gif
 
I've got all this gold I found in a Bavarian cave too...
 
This is the new normal. I think we've driven each other crazy.:)
Go find the thread "Speed of Dark" from about 6 or 7 years ago.

This thread is incredibly tame compared to that one...
 
The speed of dark is determined by how fast you can flip the light switch off.

And since Mount Everest only moves a few centimeters per century, the answer would be yes, it can outrun Mount Everest! :lol:
I thought it was how fast you could change a lightbulb. In that case it's faster than Mount Everest, because I can assure you, that mountain has never changed a lightbulb. But then again, your nukes will shed a light on that, won't they?
 
The hill we are fighting for is Mount Everest

Sorry mate. Been there, done that. New Zealand has already beaten you all to Mt Everest. You guys go freeze your nuts off. Go hard. We packed up and went home for a barbeque at the beach.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back