Knock knock ?anyone out there??

Prop Duster

Airman
91
157
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Location
So Cal near the Birth Place of Naval Aviation.
Just joind up to see if you can keep me out of trouble-oops too late :rolleyes: -- oh well.

8) any who, looks like a site I can learn from and will keep an eye open for any tid bits I can use to make my modeling and WWII learning, more complete

gota go dust some more props SEE YA:lol:
 
Knock, knock
whose there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you gonna call Les and his whipping herring!!!

Welcome!
 
Hello and welcom from England. When you've finished dusting props, I've got a whole house that needs dusting....
 
Hi mate and welcome to the site.

Errrrr, i have to ask...do you dust or do you oil like it says on the blades of the Airacobra at GOML 2007 ?...only joking !
 

Attachments

  • prop.jpg
    prop.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 179

Users who are viewing this thread

Back