Korean Problems

Remember...."Never get involved in a land-war in Asia."

The Princess Bride! Great Movie! "I am the son of Diego Montoya and I have come here to....":lol:

Love that flick!
 
Its a classic, Matt....chick-flick with man-moments thrown in. Gotta love Andre the Giant rhyming, Cary Elwes swordfights, and tons of other cheesy goodness! "Have fun stormin da castle!"
 
Alright, I'm gonna reserve it at the local library. I've heard nothing but good. I suppose it's kid friendly (11+).
 
Oh now wait a minute... look how you've turned out. I think I'll hold off. :toothy5:

So what is the point of this thread again?
 
"Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha..."

Sorry, just had to get that out
 
Yeah Matt,

Where is my invitation :(

I saw the movie as well in 6th grade...
 
:lol: He fell for it :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back