La Galería de SANCER

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here I share a series, with some details ...

10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg

As you know, this is the largest model I have ever built. And there are many details I included in it.
The glass roof of the cockpit has no glue, so you can see the interior.
I hope in a few photos, to be able to share some details more closely (if is allowing by the photographic quality of my cell phone ... :dontknow:...)
It can be confirmed for those who have not yet visited the thread in the section to Start to Finish Builds, that my Lib is OOB with some scratch work, taking advantage of diverse materials between cell phones, electronics, wires and things at home.
Thank you for your visits and come back soon.

Saludos :thumbup:

The glass roof of the cockpit ... at the center of the roof there is a board.

20.jpg

The overhead panel included the command reciver control box and the compass reciver control box.
Everything created is scratch.

21.1.jpg
21.2.jpg

A few photos of the interior of the pit

21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg

I think some more photos and I will finish it, hoping you enjoy it.
(questions and comments are welcome)

:thumbup:

Thank you all, really.

Stunning!

I'm glad to hear from you David (VB), thank you, compadre.

Great Job! Simply fantastic! Anyone would be proud to call that their own! Long journey but worth every step, especially for those of us with this kit in the stash like me. I will be referring to this thread often!

Friend Robert (Bob), your comment is vitalizing; Is so much received from so many of you, that being able to help someone will be worth it and count on it.

Thanks a lot, my friends, the construction process of "The Squaw" is complemented by very valuable information, modeling tips and amazing images that are sure to be a future reference for all those interested.
Thanks for your comments Terry, Kirby & Andy.
:thumbup:

I could upload some more pics, but I do not want to abuse ... :smilebowtie: hehehe.

I leave here, this last session with some other details ...

28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg

35.jpg

Until the next, AMIGOS MÍOS !!

36.jpg

A.jpg

I take the opportunity to tell you that I started updating the lost photos of my Gallery, as always, I appreciate all your comments and questions.

Saludos y seguimos en contacto :thumbup:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

I share this pair of photos that I have of the last XXXIII Convention of Static Modeling (IPMS Mexico 2017), held last weekend (October 13 to 15).

858.jpg

859.jpg

It was the third time I attended and our daughter got a fierce third place in the 1/48 scale multi-engine aircraft category.
Recognition, time and dedication are very pleasing. all the support, images and camaraderie of several of you during the process, had its fruits. :grouphuuug:

Saludos cordiales y gracias por sus visitas :thumbup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back