La Galería de SANCER

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello everyone!!

The opportunity to share my work allows me to thank for all that continue learning from many of you. :thumbleft:

I leave a small advance is my ninth model.
(The second of the Luftwaffe)

0.01.jpg

0.1.jpg

It's a little late in this part of the world; tomorrow I upload photos.

Goodnight :sleepy1:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Last edited:
It has been a great Dragon kit; with very good quality in all its components (including decals and PE). Everything is built OOB, (I have not bought any aftermakers up any of my models ... yet!)

1/48 Me262A-1/U4 Bomber Interceptor

You can see in the section "start to finish builds" all the detailed assembly process and between wires, tubes, stretches of branches and pieces constructed from scratch; I tried to make improvements to do the honors on the first plane in turbo-reaction military air history.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

I appreciate your feedback and soon back with more photos ...:thumbleft:

Hasta pronto...!:thumbup:

Last edited:
:thumbright:

However it seems you have forgotten about adding of the semi-bulkhead with round holes on the top of the engine cowling at the wing leading edge.

me-262 cnnon.jpg

Last edited:
Now I see !, ... I have that picture and I did not realize; I'll try to correct that detail. Thank you very much for watching my friend. :thumbup:

Hello everyone; It has been several months and I had not taken the time to upload some outstanding photos of my turbo-germano.
Starting with the answer to Wojtek's suggestion in post # 148. Gracias amigo!

Here the photos with the semi-bulkhead with round holes on the top of the engine cowling at the wing leading edge ...

31.jpg

32.jpg
33.jpg

... some other images of the turbine ...

14.jpg
30.jpg

... the ammunition box ...

22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg

In a moment I share some more ... :thumbup:

Hola VB, me da gusto saludarte por aquí.

:thumbleft:... if anyone wants to know or visit my workbench thread of this my ninth model, I look forward to your comments, doubts and opinions in: Me262A-1 / U4, 1/48 Dragon ...:thumbright:

The photos of the turbine starter and from above the complete aircraft

21.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

(The latter 4 are prior to the correction of the semi-bulkhead with round holes) :mrgreen:

The last one corresponds to the box where I transported it to IPMS Mexico last year and now I keep it there, because I am in the process of making a new exhibitor for my finished models.

34.jpg

I hope it does not take long for me to be sharing with you my tenth model still under construction.

See you soon and I am attentive to your doubts and comments

Un fuerte abrazo a todo nuestro gremio. :thumbup:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back