La Galería de SANCER

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks a lot for those words My friends. You are very kind.

Cool Luis !! :thumbright:Tell the wife she looks better than your works ;)My wife @52 still turns some heads with a bonifide figure that would make some girls cry @20.

I'm sure you know what means living with a beautiful woman. We are fortunate; my wife is my biggest fan !!

Luis Carlos :thumbup::thumbup:

Mis estimados Night Fighter Nut, Terry vikingBerserker
I thank you very much for your kind comments. Thank you very much to see my gallery.

Un abrazo y ...We continue in this business !! :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

With the like as long I send an affectionate greeting, friends and colleagues from hobby. :salute:

There have been long periods between a finished plane and the other; but the pleasure to share with you my models (which practically do together) is great. :mrgreen:

I leave you a little preview of my eighth model
( My second plane of the United States Air Force :usa)

P47-45rocks.jpg

portada foro.jpg

I have yet to take pictures, so at the first opportunity I upload.

See you soon. :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Last edited:
I thank you for your interest and enthusiasm Andy, Terry, Wildcat and Wojtek :salute:

In this my foray into 1/48 with my 8th airplane, I had the opportunity to practice for the first time three colors for chipping technique with salt; continue to strengthen different methods and techniques learned; scratching, to correct errors and various repairs ...:rolleyes:
Monogram kit provides a noble to work without further ado material. All work is out of the box and improvements in appearance are own creations.

Like many planes and especially WWII, it has many versions and for someone novice like me, can create confusion. But I think I've gone ahead in an acceptable manner :oops:

Without further ado, I present my ...

1/48 Monogram, P-47D RAZORBACK

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

... we continue ...:computer:

Last edited:
... Just as in some of my previous models, the cabin is not attached, to pose in different positions and to better observe the detail of the interior (... You already know why! ... :glasses7:)

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

... Some details of my "Pecua" ...

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

... Back with just a few more ...:brushteeth:

Wojtek thank you very much for your kind comment; I really enjoy my models processes (I'll try take me less time ... :^o...) and I have in door 2 models of which begin to gather information while I finish my Me262 ... and inform about them. :-$

Finally I share some pictures of the bottom ...

17.jpg

18.jpg
19.jpg

Thanking you in advance all your visits and comments, I'm always aware of any questions and comments they may wish [-o< ... \\:D/

p-47-hv-v2-jpg.342177.jpg

21.jpg

Surely come under my belt others "Pecuas"

Until next (my ninth !!) :thumbup:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back