La Galería de SANCER

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You're very kind Vic Balshaw for your comment, thank you very much. :thumbright:

Finally I finished on the 28th of this month (July 2015), after nearly 14 months of having started. :oops:

It is a model of Tamiya and did not represent major problem in its construction. Quality and parts is already well known and was a great opportunity to implement for the first time (for me) some techniques that I have seen of several great modelers and friends of this forum, from which I also had valuable information, motivation, advice and support throughout the process. :bounncy::signthanks:

These techniques and the whole process of my new Hydro you can see on my workbench; I will be glad to read and respond to all the comments you have.

... I introduce:

1/48 Tamiya, Nakajima A6M2-N type-2 Float Plane Fighter (RUFE)

... some photos of "full body" 8)

58.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

61.jpg

... the sentral cockpit did not glued to the model to "presume" inside the cab ... you know that in the booths, engines and some little details ..I have superdetailed syndrome :sad4::laughing1:, as a good friend and fabulous modeller says from a national forum (I'm sure was he and several of you who infected me !!); and I think this is one of the cabin interiors that I liked most in my models ... :lol:

62.jpg

hehe :rolleyes:... escaped me in some shots this opening in the "cockpit convertible" ... You forgive me ...:rolleyes:

63.jpg

64.jpg

65.jpg

66.jpg

67.jpg

68.jpg

69.jpg

I learned a lot and enjoyed this Hydroplane. It caught my attention that without being a famous hero of the war, considering its structure with the side pontoons and the principal; it was only 20% lower in performance and maneuverability that the iconic ZERO :shock: =D>

... the transport trolley ...

70.jpg

71.jpg

... some more details in short ...

72.jpg

73.jpg

74.jpg

83.jpg

84.jpg

... cab components before being assembled ...!

80.jpg

... I liked and enjoyed the process and result of my new insignia lights at wings and tail. Really simple to do !! \\:D/

51.jpg

52.jpg

75.jpg

76.jpg

87.jpg

... 8)

50.jpg

78.jpg

The extremes of the antenna (for the first time use a hair) :idea::p

55.jpg

56.jpg

...:-\"

53.jpg

54.jpg

... more in detail the cowling and engine that can be seen ...:thumbleft::glasses7::thumbright:

85.jpg

86.jpg

The finished engine during the process ...

2014-06-03215824_zps62095e3b.jpg

History and many actual images of this Nakajima, merited my efforts to make one of my most pleasant models.

I leave you with this picture ...

ZEROSUIa_zpsd7c492ef.jpg

... and please, do not hesitate to make comments, a question that may "worsen" them. :rolleyes:
We must promote and encourage this comforting and beautiful way of practicing the static model making. :arrow:

Reciban un fuerte abrazo y nos vemos en el próximo!! :thumbup:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Last edited:
TKS for the compliment my friend parsifal, is an incentive for improvement.

Un abrazo y hasta el próximo! :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Well done Luis. This was a great build to follow.

Geo

Your comment is a compliment George, thanks for the support I continue to learn from all of you !!! :salute:

Lovely model Luis! Interesting to see Mitsubishi's solution to the need for an enlarged rudder aswell!

I deeply appreciate the compliment Evan, it is the model I most enjoyed (so far) and in which I started with new techniques that were unknown to me. Reading and understanding a little of this Nakajima, there really are some very well-crafted adaptations to the original plane, to get such good results with the seaplane. I am pleased to your visit.

Gracias por acompañarme. Sigo pendiente. :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Was thinking 'What? Nakajima? but that's a Zero!'. After a check on the net however,YES! Nakajima did indeed design the modifications and produce this amphibious version of the Mitsubishi A6M-2.
Thanks for the education Luis!

Thanks my friend, can you imagine? , only 20% lower in performance and maneuverability than the original Zero! Is a gret job by Nakajima ingeneers.
Still learning about the wonderfull planes of the WW2 📚🎓😅

Last edited:
Hello colleagues and teachers of static modeling.

In this space I share my first experience visiting an exhibition of modeling. (yes, I had never been in one !!)

XXXI Convención Nacional de Modelismo Estático (IPSM México)

But on this occasion I also signed up two of my birds to compete !!

It was exciting when registering my two participants! (In front of me):rolleyes:

1.jpg

... and so it was that my boys were filed ...

4.jpg

My two planes sported in the table of "single-engine monoplane propeller"(category 11),

...which one is going still my surprise my Spitfire awarded with the 3rd. place (Bronze Medal), roughly between just over 90 models. The more excited to hear my name was my loving promoter !!!

2015-10-18 18.04.12.jpg

2015-10-18 18.05.04.jpg

So my Spit returns home in his homemade box ...:lol:

2015-10-20 13.20.43.jpg

Here we can see ... posing proudly on the table where he was born !! :oops:

2015-10-20 13.23.26.jpg

2015-10-20 13.24.20.jpg

So...
To keep learning and improving ... and see you at the next !!!

Saludos cordiales a todos!! :thumbup:

My dear friends Jan Andy, thank you very much your comments and prompt response !! :oops:

These are achievements that this wonderful hobby begins offering (outside my desk) and is a pleasure for me to share with all of you. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back