Lavochkin La-7 - Eduard - 1/48

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi mates, while the assembly bf 110 are stopped.
I'll continue this kit.
Almost Painted , i need correction for some little details.

The kit is short run is a gavias's kit reepack for Eduard, the kit is not good, i think this kit is for modeller high level, but not for me, i'm rookie hahahaha.

ok for now, follow some pics
Enjoy .

We all started as rookie, so no worries, it is just about keeping up and practicing and going forward each kit you learn something new and become a little less rookie

It looks great so far

The signature is made by myself using the Photoshop. It is not a prize, just my own siggy. You can try to make it using one of graphic programs including the Paint. Sometimes it can be made and given as a prize for contribiuting to the board or something very nicely done.
Gerar is a good example. His wooden models are something different from the plastic modelling. Here is his siggy I made for him.

Thanks Wuge, i'll try did.

Good luck ! Also I would suggest visiting our Website section with the Signature/General Pics Upload sub-forum. Finally if you would fail , let me know sending a PM. We'll talk...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread