Learning to play.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Being as it may be, not liking the idea of being served a dog biscuit, everytime I f*ck up, I thought that I'd add some books to my friends lessons...

Would these be any good, cheap and cheerful as they are... :lol:

51CDKX778QL__SS500_.jpg

51Y5sWMM4oL__SS500_.jpg

51fXZOLXk5L__SS500_.jpg

51p-HFVMhXL__SS500_.jpg

512Wpl0k3XL__SS500_.jpg

Curves in all the right spots, so she has this lass.... ;)

DSCF0004-1.jpg

Hopefully, my granddad, who, while he was still among us, built his own guitars and so on, so with a bit of luck, some talant (I wish) found its way down through my dad... :lol:

Now, need to find a way round this bl**dy dog biscuit thing! :lol:

Nice axe there, Jan. The paint scheme screams rockabilly, but hollow body electric guitars are pretty versatile. Learn the chords and some fingering styles and you'll be well on your way. Have fun with it!

Cheers! Oh that I intend to have Eric, just learn for me, myself and I and have fun while doing it, no pressure or anything, a good way of learning or, at least for the styles that I like Rockabilly, instrumentals, surf....

It's gotta be fun, or why do it? :) Building the calluses is kinda painful, but a good kind of pain. For the styles you want to play, the Gretsch will serve you well.

I'm pretty excited over the thought of a Swettish Rock-god. Go for it! I wish I had any musical talent, I learned the piano and the banjo when I was a kid, but I have no rhythm so it sounds like crap.

QUOTE=meatloaf109;964989]I'm pretty excited over the thought of a Swettish Rock-god. [/QUOTE]

No, ABBA doesn't count. Although maybe Jan will put together a Rockabilly version of Dancing Queen:shock: Noooooooooooooo!!!

Last edited:
...a more suitable Abba-song would be "Does Your Mother Know". ;)
Great Galland, Jan is going to learn to play the guitar! o.0
Now we all know why we can hear a faint howling noise coming from up north - it's Jan howling, because his fingers feels like they're about to fall off from all that playing! ;)
Hals- und beinbruch, Jan - und viel Spaß, mein freund. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back