Lockheed Lightning Mk I for the RAF - The model

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you all once again for your comments...

A little progress in this post, just made a change at the camo pattern, this time the borders between the two colours are less sharp. I am wondering if this really an improvement or not... any thoughts? The colours are the same, just the photo is a bit more bright this time...

DSCF2084.jpg

DSCF2083.jpg

good job !! Congratulations...

Just one tip, paint alwys the darker color in last, in your case, the brown first, and the green after. this produces really good results....

Best regards,

Lucas

The demarcations between the colors look fine. I wouldn't get too worked up about that sort of thing in any case; most of the time the guys painting the real thing did what they could with what they had, and neatness didn't always count, if you see which way I'm drifting.

Eighth

I really like the scheme a nice change from the OD ar Silver finish.I would have to differ from Eighth on the demarcation though only for scale reasons.The bigger the scale to me at least the more one might notice the blur.Nice build,nice plumbing and nice paint!

Time for a progress update, I think?:D

I was just about ready to post my lateset update.... I have only bits and pieces left, like the wheel bay doors, various antenas and pitot tubes as well as a few more details in the cockpit.

I guess that my next update will be the last one... until then have a look at these photos I took last night.

Thank you all guys for your interest and your encouraging comments

DSCF2110.jpg

DSCF2111.jpg

DSCF2113.jpg

DSCF2114.jpg

Mike she really looks nice in looking something I haven't notice was the pics at the bottom :shock: is that a DO 17 down there and are there any other pics?I like what I see thus far.kevin

Mike she really looks nice in looking something I haven't notice was the pics at the bottom :shock: is that a DO 17 down there and are there any other pics?I like what I see thus far.kevin

Thank you Javlin.. The aircraft at the bottom is a Ju-88A4, Revell 1/48.. I guess the photo is a bit small.. Anyway if you are still interested i have more photos of it..

Once again thank you all for your comments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back