Long Absence

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thebuilderofthings

Airman 1st Class
Sep 10, 2009
Kent, Washington
Well folks, its been a long time since I've been on here and things have changed considerably since. The B-17 project has been put on hold indefinitely. The job situation had slowly started to show signs of trouble for the last several months. Finally in September after 23 years of service the entire plant had shut down.
Since then I have figured what the hell, maybe now is the time to start my own online hobby business. Soooo.....I've got professionals designing the site for me, I have found a wholesaler and fired off my first order with more coming. I'm initially starting off with Revell, Tamiya and Estes for models. I can go with Guillows, Academy, Italeri, Lindberg as finances and demand come into play.
If you guys have any suggestions or ideas on what you might like let me know. The name will be Thebuilderofthingshobbies.com. Glad to be back on here!!

Welcome back. Reminder though about advertising on the forum. You have not crossed any line, just wanted to remind you. PM's with offers or sales are not prohibited, unless they become spam.

Look forward to your return participation. You are always welcome.

Glad to see your not letting the job situation slow you down. I will check out the site when its up. Hope it all goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back