Aug 5, 2008 #1 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Saw this sign on my way home from work today. I shot it thru the windshield. The black mark across the photo is my right wiper blade. WTF ??? Charles Attachments DSC_0504.JPG 53.8 KB · Views: 252
Saw this sign on my way home from work today. I shot it thru the windshield. The black mark across the photo is my right wiper blade. WTF ??? Charles
Aug 5, 2008 #2 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State I'm on a work computer. I'm not even going there.
Aug 5, 2008 #3 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,868 11,589 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Do we even what to go there
Aug 5, 2008 #4 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State I suspect it is a marketing ploy. But I'm not taking the chance. I know, let's get Lucky to do it.
Aug 5, 2008 #5 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA Virginia Beach Cornhole | Cornhole Tournaments and Events in Virginia Beach Sign up today!
Aug 5, 2008 #6 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com I gather from that that it's surfing, but what a name haha.
Aug 5, 2008 #7 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA No, it's a game (popular big time in college) kinda similiar to horseshoes, sorta. How to Play Corn Toss, Cornhole, Bean Bag and Bean Toss It's big down here at the Jesey Shore. Great game to play while drinking. TO
No, it's a game (popular big time in college) kinda similiar to horseshoes, sorta. How to Play Corn Toss, Cornhole, Bean Bag and Bean Toss It's big down here at the Jesey Shore. Great game to play while drinking. TO
Aug 5, 2008 Thread starter #8 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. FLYBOYJ said: Sign up today! Click to expand... Think I'll pass, Joe, but thanks anyway ! Charles
Aug 5, 2008 #9 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN What kind of shananagan's are you guys up to in Virginia Beach, Charles????
Aug 5, 2008 Thread starter #10 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. You got me, TL..... I just saw the sign on the way home. Almost got rear-ended [] taking the picture. Charles
You got me, TL..... I just saw the sign on the way home. Almost got rear-ended [] taking the picture. Charles
Aug 5, 2008 #11 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Almost got rear-ended [] Click to expand... Theres a joke there somewhere but I'm not touching it!
Aug 6, 2008 #12 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas Oooooooh, there's a very BIG joke in there! Butt it'd take a proctologist to get it out. I ain't goin there!
Oooooooh, there's a very BIG joke in there! Butt it'd take a proctologist to get it out. I ain't goin there!
Aug 6, 2008 #13 wilbur1 Tech Sergeant 1,890 5 Joined Nov 4, 2007 Location Escondido,Ca Wheres Lucky? is he already on the plane?
Aug 7, 2008 Thread starter #14 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. I went by the corner where I saw the sign, at noon, today, and the sign is gone ! Maybe someone thought the sign was inappropriate ?? Charles
I went by the corner where I saw the sign, at noon, today, and the sign is gone ! Maybe someone thought the sign was inappropriate ?? Charles
Aug 7, 2008 #15 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,740 40,064 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I'm behind the whole thing....
Aug 7, 2008 #16 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I'm behind the whole thing.... Click to expand... I'm sure you are!
Aug 8, 2008 #17 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. yeah, thought so!!