Look At This Sign !!

ccheese

Member In Perpetuity
12,408
138
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Location
Virginia Beach, Va.
Saw this sign on my way home from work today. I shot it thru the
windshield. The black mark across the photo is my right wiper blade.

WTF ???

Charles
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0504.JPG
    DSC_0504.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 252
I suspect it is a marketing ploy. But I'm not taking the chance.

I know, let's get Lucky to do it.
 
Sign up today!

Think I'll pass, Joe, but thanks anyway !

Charles
 
Oooooooh, there's a very BIG joke in there! Butt it'd take a proctologist to get it out. I ain't goin there!

:lol:
 
I went by the corner where I saw the sign, at noon, today, and the sign is
gone ! Maybe someone thought the sign was inappropriate ??

Charles
 
I'm behind the whole thing....

I'm sure you are!
 
again what the hell
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back