Look what I got....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Started building. It's the most extensive kit I have started sofar. (as you know I'm not a regular builder). Sofar I have made the dive ruders (which are movable) and the support has had its first layer of paint ( I use brushes). Not much to look at, yet.
1485718532478128836011.jpg

I have a co-worker friend that was an Exec on a Los Angeles Class 688 Attack boat. To this day he walks with a slight stoop! As he used to say submerging is all too easy, the pain is making sure you can get back to the surface!

Oh! I have drooled, er, looked at the kit for months at my LHS. Will be eagerly following this build!
It's pretty big, almost half a meter. I'm also curious as how it will turn out. I'm not a real modeller, you know. I average at one model a year. With all the small bits and pieces ( I looked with horror at the decal sheet) I guess this will take a while.

It's pretty big, almost half a meter. I'm also curious as how it will turn out. I'm not a real modeller, you know. I average at one model a year. With all the small bits and pieces ( I looked with horror at the decal sheet) I guess this will take a while.
Can't see any gaps to slot the wings into :lol:

I like it Marcel

After 2 years I finally started building on this again. It's been lying dormant for almost 2 years. I think I got a little scared by this and I also think it's way above my level as a builder. We'll see where it ends. I might go on, or have another lull of 2 years after this out maybe I'll throw it in the bin, I don't know. Anyway today I spent an hour or two cleaning, glueing and painting and got this far.
FE983E34-E446-44A7-99CA-29AFF218FB4D.jpeg

Well its a restart. Dont bin it. Perhaps a fellow here will foster this little puppie for you and give it a warm and welcome home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back