Looking for Stuka plans

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello, Ross.

I believe Phil has already got 80% of the right answer when I showed him the precise airfoil of Ju87 as well as the front view of the spar. The rest thing he has to do is to measure his own relics, say length-width-height of each part down to such a small part as rivets, to complete the working plan by himself. He should not rely 100% of this work on others, including you and me. No one can do it but him.

Thanks my friend.Yes he has a lot of work to do as the bits he has are pretty torn up and need straightening.Way too busy with the Spit to offer him much help.Good to hear from you again.Hope the summer is warm for you..
Cheers Ross

Glad to hear from you again, Ross.
Please let me complete your RR Merlin on my CG though it takes some longer time than schedule...
Good day, mate.
Thanks.

I've only heard of two replica Stuka's. One on youtube years ago and now this one. The December 2017 issue of Replica Fighters from the RFA had an article about a 7/10 scale Stuka aka the "Langhurst Stuka." Notes from the article:
  • Reg #N87LL.
  • It was built by Louis Langhurst in 1980.
  • Oberst Hans Ulrich Rudel flew it shortly before he past away (Luftwaffe's most decorated pilot).
  • It was also in the Discovery Channel's Military history show "The Greatest Ever - Bombers."
  • The landing gear and controls are from a PT-19.
  • Steel tube frame and all metal Skin.
  • Wikipedia has a nice article on Louis and the Stuka

t.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back