MacArther's pictures, photoshops, and flash images....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

... I made these with an error message generator....though now I can't remember the site in order to make more of them :(:(:(
The best one (and probably the one you used before) is at Atom Smasher's Error Message Generator. They've been there for years.

I have a huge collection of error splashes ranging from WebTv, through Apple, Win3, Win95 and so on...they are fun :)
 
Pulse rifle from "Aliens" movies

pulserifleattempt.jpg
 
Nope, on the Pulse Rifle its supposed to be the ammunition carrier for the main rifle part. I couldn't put the LED "rounds remaining" on the side because I couldn't find anything close...Also, the breech and carrying amount for the shotgun isn't to scale with the "real" gun from the movies...
 
De Lisle Carbine (modern version if it had been continued)

Something you never want to see on your computer screen....

You're computer hates you at this point....

DelisleCarbine.jpg


nuke.jpg


Youvegotfail.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pictures from a recent Anime Convention!

Why you never tick off a woman....
DSC00281.jpg


Lupin and Jigen Cosplay!
DSC00280.jpg


The ever popular Stormtrooper!
DSC00284.jpg


Tobi (/Madara from the series Naruto) is a good boy!
DSC00285.jpg


Heavy trooper, sans the Sandvitch....
DSC00286.jpg


Zelda: Four Swords Adventure (thats why all the Links have different colors)
DSC00287.jpg
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back