Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
Was going through some past GBs , clicked on this thread and my Norton fired off a Danger, this contains Malware alarum.

Untitled.jpg

I've noticed that this Nxthanos character has several threads locked. Is this the reason or is there Malware?

Geo

Nxthanos was banned temporarily . Then the punishment expired. But his threads could have stayed closed. I checked on the thread and nothing has happened. No malware allert.

Thanks Wojtek. I know you guys are on the ball here. I just went back, clicked on the thread and as you say, nothing happened this time. Probably Norton getting a little anxious as it hasn't fired off any warnings to me in a long time :rolleyes:.

Geo

I have looked at the thread and there are hot links posted. So it might have been the reason. Anyway thank you for informing.

Think that Norton is just showing that it works like a good boy, to stay in your books, don't want to get booted and replaced by some younger and better looking version you know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back