Malware!!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It is one of the ads that have the problem. Picked it up in the latest Firefox (which is fully locked down - NoScript + AdBlock + AV) and has made the forum unusable. Chrome picked up as well (with AdBlock). Nothing in Safari (iPhone). Uninstalled IE so can't say from that point of view.

I use Explorer and Norton 360 and have had no problems or warnings
There's a surprise Mike. A combination that is reknowned for not picking these sorts of things up. Both are pretty useless.

I use ie7 with pc-cillin.
No warning at the moment...

IE is not likely to pick this up as it has many security issues. FF doen't pick it up itself, but uses google diagnostic. Firefox users can prevent this from happening by disabling the 'reporting attacksites' function in the preferences (yes I use a dutch version :) ).

We use firefox at work, not sure what type of firewall/security they use but I've had no problems getting to this site, posting, or uploading and no warnings of any kind

Get this on Google....

Aircraft of World War II - Warbird Forums
This site may harm your computer.
Large colection of WWII Aircraft in searchable database, Thousands of photos, Large World War II Aircraft Discussion Board.

www.ww2aircraft.net/A community photo gallery - Warbird Photo Album

Large colection of WWII Aircraft in searchable database, Thousands of photos, Large World War II Aircraft Discussion Board.

A community photo gallery - Warbird Photo Album - SimilarTechnical - Aircraft of World War II - Warbird Forums
Technical - Detailed discussion of operation of aircraft, and other technical parts of aviation.

www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/technical/Aircraft Pictures [Archive] - Aircraft of World War II - Warbird ...
26 Apr 2006 ... [Archive] Pictures of aircraft of WWII. Discuss the pictures in the album here.

www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/archive/f-14.html - Similar
Korean War....‎ - 15 posts - 13 May 2007
WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt??? Yea or Nay...‎ - 15 posts - 30 Apr 2007
Horton Brothers Flying Wings‎ - 15 posts - 12 Apr 2006

More results from ww2aircraft.net »
Other Mechanical Systems Tech. - Aircraft of World War II ...
1 2 3 ... Last Page). cheddar cheese. 01-07-2011 12:19 AM by Bluehawk · Go to last post · 88, 16816. WW2 aircraft parts - Help with Identification ...
Other Mechanical Systems Tech. - Aircraft of World War II - Warbird Forums

Doesn't look good if you ask me.... :(

I'm not worried, these trojans cannot harm me as long as I don't give them rights to execute. For windows users: keep your anti-virus updated and you'll be fine I guess.

Just to let everybody to know that I got the same warning from Norton 360.
Alberto

I need to amend the above: my warning is coming from Google and npt from Norton 360.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back