Mass. police: Pregnant woman killed, fetus removed from womb.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Who the hell could do such a thing? What is this world coming to?

Mass. police: Pregnant woman killed, fetus removed from womb.

Associated Press

Posted: 07/29/2009 05:49:41 AM PDT
Updated: 07/29/2009 07:15:13 AM PDT

WORCESTER, Mass. — A pregnant woman was found dead in her apartment with her fetus cut from her womb, and police on Wednesday were trying to find the missing baby, which they said could have survived.

Authorities said 23-year-old Darlene Haynes was about eight months pregnant and the child would have needed immediate medical attention to survive.

The exact cause of Haynes' death had not been determined Tuesday, but detective Capt. Edward J. McGinn Jr. said the autopsy indicated Haynes suffered head injuries.

Her body was found Monday by her landlord, William Thompson, who told WCVB-TV that a "horrifying smell" led him to Haynes' bedroom, where he found her body wrapped in bedding in a closet. Police said the victim had apparently been dead for several days, and that she hadn't contacted family or friends since Thursday.

Officials say Haynes also has a 1-year-old daughter who is safe with relatives.

Police said Tuesday that they had interviewed the father of Haynes daughter, Roberto Rodriguez.

Haynes had a restraining order against Rodriguez, who allegedly pushed her into a glass table in June and cut her arm, then grabbed her by the throat and slapped her, the Telegram Gazette of Worcester reported, citing court records.

Court records also showed Rodriguez was charged with hitting Haynes in 2008 in a case that was continued without a finding.

In June, Haynes described the 24-year-old

Rodriguez as her boyfriend of several years. Her landlord said Rodriguez moved out of the apartment last month.

In an interview with WCVB, Rodriguez said Haynes was "a nice girl."

"She had her problems, you know, but nobody deserves to go (through) what she went through," he said.

Mass. police: Pregnant woman killed, fetus removed from womb - San Jose Mercury News

There is a special place in hell for bastards like that.

I sometimes hope there is a place worse than Hell for someone that would do something like that!!!
I hope the 1 year old didn't witness it's mother being murdered as well. Hard to tell what affect it would have on someone so young, but still traumatic if the young one saw it occur.

Put the bastard in jail anyway for pushing her around and slapping her is what I say. I have little tolerance for anyone that abuses women and/or children!

Unfortunately, not the first time a crime like this has been committed.

Makes you wonder how a human being could exhibit such depraved indifference to other human lives.

Terrible!

TO

What in the hell posses a person to do sick sh!t like that?

I'm glad that the newborn is safe, but small consolation when it's mother is dead.

And that clown, Roberto...grabbing her neck and slapping her? Sure would be nice to spend a little time with that asshat, educating him about manners using a teaching method that's simple and easy to understand...

I read this a day or two ago and it make me sick...I cannot hurt a cat, a chicken or any other animal, but to kill in such a hideous way...That woman clearly had mental problems and those around her either ignored that or were unaware...

What in the hell posses a person to do sick sh!t like that?

I'm glad that the newborn is safe, but small consolation when it's mother is dead.

And that clown, Roberto...grabbing her neck and slapping her? Sure would be nice to spend a little time with that asshat, educating him about manners using a teaching method that's simple and easy to understand...

If you need help with that GG, I'll be happy to lend a "helping" fist into the equation. :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back