Me 262 Mistel combination, projected - Me/ Fw Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys, much appreciated! :D :D

With you on the knees thing Andy - I have the same problem. (Worth it though :) )

Nothing astounding yet buildwise. Got the first Jumo cowls together and tested the drink straw idea - works for me! Cowls need mould depressions filled, and further tidying up.
Grossbombe intakes will be Revell items with scratched FOD covers (as will be depicted during towing); Führungsflugzeug will have superdetailed Academy intakes.

(Btw, cheers Terry for the 262 info you sent, it's been invaluable for Jumo and wing details so far!)

Cheers to all for the support re work, let yas know how it turns out...

Pics: Jumo cowls in progress, and test fit of drink straw 'Schub düse'

STA50281.JPG
STA50282.JPG
STA50283.JPG

Thanks guys!

The opel Blitz tanker arrived today! (projected tow vehicle for the Me 262 'Mistel 4')

STA50331.JPG

Last edited:
Here's a little motivation:
Me262-Mistel-side-truck.JPG

I built this in 1/48 scale using a DML kit on top and a Monogram kit on the bottom. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Cheers guys!

I won't be done in time for the deadline sorry Wayne, but still plugging away when possible. Pics up when something proper to show.

Steve - great build mate! Hope mine comes out as nice.
Btw, what did you use for the dimensions of the A-2A nose conversion? I could use a top view drawing if you have one.

Cheers Vic! I'm ok, just keeping busy.
(Btw, still got work, but supposedly next layoff lists being sorted for september. I'm beyond caring at this point though.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back