• Mainly28s - 1/48 P-47D-2-RA Thunderbolt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rochie - 1/48 Heinkel He-111

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bustedwing - 1/72 Messerschmitt Me 323D-1

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you for your support. Currently trying to learn colouring techniks on spare metal / plastics / Wood / glass parts I find near where I live. And checking the Bazar for any thing I need to buy and also any kit I can find (currently, nothing. Only flying petrol / electrical models available, and really really expensive).
I just realized you are in Iran! Now I understand how difficult it may be to just Grab a kit!
Below, English to Persian, on Google?

تازه فهمیدم تو ایران هستی! در حال حاضر من درک می کنم که چقدر دشوار است فقط گرفتن یک کیت!

I just realized you are in Iran! Now I understand how difficult it may be to just Grab a kit!
Below, English to Persian, on Google?

تازه فهمیدم تو ایران هستی! در حال حاضر من درک می کنم که چقدر دشوار است فقط گرفتن یک کیت!
Thanks Bill, it's a little bit hard, however there are ways, like companies that take your money and buy the item you want from eBay or any other online stores, but many are not trustworthy, just an example, last year I ordered an original version of "The Elder Scrolls 3, 4 and 5" video games, and still they did not send it, nor the money. And there is no way to counter them, strong ties with some persons in high places.

The other way is that someone buys what you need and send it to you, which would cost more than the Item itself. It should be sent to an European country (Germany in Western EU, Ukraine in Eastern side, are most common ones) then from there, sent to Iran or UAE (some countries do not send anything directly to / from Iran) .

However the most important problem is the sanctions against Iranian Banking System and Iran's regime, itself. It is not easy to have any accounts that can be used to pay / receive foreign money. And for every transaction, you need to explain to local Basij, IRGC, FBI and CIA and ... That you are not an spy. (A little bit exaggerated, but that's how it works, you must be ready for anything.)

And about that Google translation, Understandable, but not grammatically correct.

Thanks Bill, it's a little bit hard, however there are ways, like companies that take your money and buy the item you want from eBay or any other online stores, but many are not trustworthy, just an example, last year I ordered an original version of "The Elder Scrolls 3, 4 and 5" video games, and still they did not send it, nor the money. And there is no way to counter them, strong ties with some persons in high places.

The other way is that someone buys what you need and send it to you, which would cost more than the Item itself. It should be sent to an European country (Germany in Western EU, Ukraine in Eastern side, are most common ones) then from there, sent to Iran or UAE (some countries do not send anything directly to / from Iran) .

However the most important problem is the sanctions against Iranian Banking System and Iran's regime, itself. It is not easy to have any accounts that can be used to pay / receive foreign money. And for every transaction, you need to explain to local Basij, IRGC, FBI and CIA and ... That you are not an spy. (A little bit exaggerated, but that's how it works, you must be ready for anything.)

And about that Google translation, Understandable, but not grammatically correct.
Is Persian the same as Farsi ? My neighbour was from Iran and said he spoke Farsi ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back